Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Todd

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2012
    Fife, Scotland
    www.toddsreviews.com
    the mod vents fine; todd was wrong with his observations. this was proven many times.

No that's not correct my one did not vent, I said it may be an issue with the one I had but I can only comment on the device I had in my hand.

I did contact the vendor and the makers before the review went up but I cover all that on the video.

Cheers

Todd

CloudsinCrowds

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2014
    United States
    No that's not correct my one did not vent, I said it may be an issue with the one I had but I can only comment on the device I had in my hand.

I did contact the vendor and the makers before the review went up but I cover all that on the video.

Cheers

Todd

Go get em todd!
    You did nothing wrong and frankly ameravape abused you, it is childishand, frankly as a salesmen i am absolutely blown away that they treated you like that
    For example i sell toner if someone gets a faulty cartridge i do everything in my power to fix it. Ill get the president of the company involved if need be as well.

I feel bad as a salesman that sells products we manufacture here in the usa. It really tarnishs the name of all business people not just them. Its sad a stigma can be created by that. Thankfully the vaping world isnt as big as other business or id be seeing talks of all this in the business loop.

Sorry for the rant, you do a great job Todd keep it up!

Ameravape really needs to close down their shop and try another industry haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread