The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Container to store my liquids?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Dayvidpriddy, Jun 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dayvidpriddy

Dayvidpriddy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Hey,

Can anyone recommend a container that I can get to store my liquids, liquid dropper, etc in? I keep getting these cheap plastic containers at the grocery store but the bottles won't stay sitting up, they keep falling over and I worry about them leaking, etc. I guess I just want something a bit more organized.

Thanks

2. JWebb

JWebb Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    St. Louis USA
    Hardware stores, jewelers supplies, or Office Max sell some plastic and metal boxes with dividers that are organizers and they hold the juices up. You have to hunt around for them. Some are adjustable dividers for differnet sizes, like 10ml, 30ml etc

3. Dayvidpriddy

Jun 22, 2011
    Ah nice, I never thought of that. My first thought was to hit up IKEA but I don't feel like making the drive right now.

4. Boodle

Boodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2011
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    The tackle box thing didn't work for me. I hung a large medicine cabinet at eye-level and organized shelves by flavors. Gosh that made things easier for me and I can still keep my juice in a dark place. I liked the idea of the professional nail polish holder but there's no cover. I got a plastic box with three rows high, 5 wide of little drawers from Home Depot for other supplies. I don't have enough stuff to fill them all. I probably should have gone smaller but it works.

5. LostVapeMonster

LostVapeMonster The eyes are useless when the mind is blind. Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2011
    Land of the Lost
    I found a cheap nail kit that had all those clippers and tools for doing your fingernails and such. The case is perfect for carrying my vaping stuff, although I don't put my juice in it, and I even use some of the tools when I'm refilling. It was like a "pleather" zippered case for 3 bucks and it works perfectly for me. I think if you had the really small bottles of juice, they would fit in it too. It holds 3 PVs, a USB chargers and several carts.

6. LostVapeMonster

LostVapeMonster The eyes are useless when the mind is blind. Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2011
    Land of the Lost
    Sorry. I misunderstood what you were asking about. That whole post must've seemed pretty irrelevant!

7. Dayvidpriddy

Jun 22, 2011
    Allsonew it kinda confused me that's ok cause I'm sure I confuse people on here with all my questions.

8. Dayvidpriddy

Jun 22, 2011
    I picked up this cool storage system at an arts and crafts store today...looks like a fishing tackle box. Works perfectly! *Ignore the lack of juice...this week is a big delivery week!*

Attached Files:

9. GMalarkey

GMalarkey Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2011
    GA
    Do you have to worry about the liquids leaking if they are sitting on their side?

10. Dayvidpriddy

Jun 22, 2011
    Nah, as long as your caps on the bottles are on tight nothing is going to leak. I worried about making sure my bottles stood up when I first started this hobby but realized I was being over protective.

11. GMalarkey

GMalarkey Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2011
    GA
    Awesome. That will make it easier to pick up an organizer. This hobby has such a learning curve it's crazy.

12. Dayvidpriddy

Jun 22, 2011
    Yeah, I only started a month ago and look like a pro already...it's really easy once you get the hang of everything.

13. blue8091

blue8091 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Vape Town
    [​IMG]

I picked this up at Home Depot for $20 - 22 Drawers. I like it - helps keep me organized! This is only 6 weeks into vaping! :shock:

14. gemini2281

gemini2281 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2010
    Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
    That is exactly what I need! Wait... Did they have any bigger ones? :facepalm:

15. blue8091

Jun 2, 2011
    Vape Town
    They did as a matter of fact - also check out this link @ Walmart. Lil better pricing but only sold online and I was too impatient to wait for shipping..lol
    Walmart.com: Search Results for "stack-on plastic drawer"

16. LibertariaNate

LibertariaNate Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2011
    Utah
    Now that is a setup. Very nice, blue.

17. gemini2281

Jan 29, 2010
    Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
    We have a whole wall of those in the shop at work. I've had my eye on one of the smaller (relatively speaking) ones for a while now. Just today I remarked to our shop foreman: "There sure are a lot of empty drawers in the screw/bolt cabinets. You think we could consolidate some of them and empty out a couple? You know, to save space and make things more efficient."

Sadly, he saw right through me. He knows me much too well...

18. LibertariaNate

LibertariaNate Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2011
    Utah
    It was worth a try, right? :)

Thanks for the link, blue. I'm gonna have to get me one of those.

19. gemini2281

Jan 29, 2010
    Walnut Ridge, Arkansas
    It was indeed. I think I will suggest to the new guy that he should take initiative and "organize the cabinet wall".

Taking initiative is a sure fire way to impress the other fellas in the shop. And it will be a sure fire way to get all these bottles and cartos organized.

20. blue8091

Jun 2, 2011
    Vape Town
    Nate & Gemini - hahahaha....too funny!

Nate ty for the compliment! Gemini - funny funny - don't you think people should take MORE initiative once in a while? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.