Contest: Help spread the word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey, everyone!

OK, so here's the deal. We need to increase sales. It has to happen...

Otherwise we'll be eliminating the Name Your Own Price on hardware mechanism in November.

I know writing reviews can be tedious, but we'd really appreciate it if some of you would be more proactive on that front. So if those of you who frequent our shop and appreciate our hard work and low prices would be willing to branch out and inform people about our website, our quality e-juices and our amazingly low prices on hardware, we would be so grateful.

I know it's unorthodox for me to ask you guys to spread the word (if you appreciate our service you probably already do) but I personally really like the Name Your Own Price mechanism and I don't want to see it go. People seem so receptive to it and it saves you all so much in the end and it's kind of my baby. I want to keep it around.

We aren't going anywhere, so don't worry about that. We just need to increase sales if we want to continue expanding our product lines and our e-juice varieties.

We would return to marketing on Google Adwords and the like, but they've made it clear they are no longer allowing ecig sites to advertise with them as they consider ecigs a "tobacco product." This was initially our biggest campaign, so it's been quite a hit since it was closed off to us. Our second biggest campaign is undoubtedly word of mouth.

We've also began doing SEO again after a long break, but we won't know how effective it is for a few months.

Otherwise, this:

---
CONTEST: Create a signature banner for The Vapor Station for folks to utilize here on ECF!

RULES: Be as creative as you'd like!

PRIZE: A ZEAL shell. A new model we will soon be stocking (otherwise known as the Bolt), with batteries and charger included (including the ring for 18650s).

DEADLINE: June 1, 2012. We will likely close the contest before that, but that's what we're currently shooting for depending on how many entries we receive.

HOW A WINNER WILL BE DECIDED: Once we have received enough entries, I will create a new thread with a poll! The winner will be decided via vote, whoever receives the most wins!

---

If you all have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me!
Thank you!
Eric

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Woop woop! You guys and gals are so awesome...

A long-time customer/buddy of mine called me today and suggested I hold a separate contest for my international friends. Right now I'm trying to think of what exactly we should make the contest consist of, but something is now in the works! We have a lot of loyal fans in Belgium, France, Spain, Canada, Australia, UK, and Israel who could also either sport a VS banner or something for us!

newbutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just posted this on my Facebook page with a link to your website. Eric, thanks for all your help & hand holding the past 3 years.

"I've had a lot of my friends lately asking about my electronic cigarette. On June 5th, I will be 3 yrs completely tobacco free. I discovered the Vapor Station after about 2 months of trying different E-cigs & E-liquids & have been using them ever since. They have a "name your own price" deal on their hardware so you can't find a lower price & they carry the highest quality electronic cigarettes available on the market today. I've also tried numerous brands of E-liquids & always go back to the Vapor Station. It just has the best flavor of any that I've tried & their service is 2nd to none. Example: I ordered 4 bottles of E-liquid last Thursday morning & it was in my mail box the next day, this is there normal service. So if you're looking to make the switch or just looking for a new E-cig vendor, give my friend Eric a try. BTW, I receive no compensation for this shout out, except peace of mind for helping my friends who struggle with tobacco addiction."

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Since nobody has posted any banner ideas yet, I guess I'll get things started... :vapor:

VS-Banner-1f.jpg

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
It took me a week to learn how to do these for that ill-fated contest but I can't remember anymore -- good luck to the entrants!!! :)

Oh, how quickly they forget! ;) C'mon buddy, I taught you better than that............. dig down and find your artistic soul!

I will make a few soon, also............ good job on the one's I see! MM, you always crack me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread