Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: "69CamaroSS" :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "_Steve"/"SI" . . .

For the interesting and thankfully different contest and opportunity to enter . . .​

thumbs%20up%20smiley.gif

BTW: Please tell "Imagine" that "We" said - Hi . . . :D
(Talked with a few people in "SI - Customer Service" and it seems they don't know who "Imagine" is . . . :()

catilley1092

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
North Carolina, USA
I too believe there needs to be more positive articles from reputable sources such as NBC, the majority of what people searching the internet find for information on e-cigs and vaping are blog posts endorsing cloud chasing and making it seem more like a sport than a way to rid ones self of the worse aspects of smoking cigarettes. Before reading it, I was unaware that some of the cig-alike companies were pushing their products as hard as they were, sure, I've seem the commercials, but I didn't think they were passing them out on the subway.

Personally, I never liked the cigarette look alikes, I NEVER wanted to try them and to this day, never have, so they (companies like BLU and njoy), would never get my support or business even if they paid me to try them.

I started with a budget refillable starter kit and I was cigarette free in 3 days, I've started regaining my sense of smell and am already breathing better. Sure there are no long term studies at this point letting us know how e-cigs will affect us 20 years down the road but, as the article said, "vapers aren't waiting for science or the government to tell them what they know in their lungs to be true"

I have shared the article on facebook and sent the link to some other friends in hopes that they too will share it on thier pages to reach other friends they have that smoke that may be looking for a way to quit all those extra chemicals that are slowly killing us.

I gave up smoking the same way you did, in the same timespan. Was down to my last half pack in late November 2013 & began with a budget starter kit (& a ton of samples) from a family operation.

Cat

Last edited:

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
69CamaroSS, You are the winner of this contest! I will be sending you a PM letting you know what to do to claim your prize. Thanks!

Wow!! totally didn't see this one coming! best thing I've ever won in my life! what a way to start the weekend!! Thank you so very much Steve and thank you all for the congrats!!! Nothing like window shopping with a gift card! Just got my first mech, waiting on my Magma and surely need lots of goodies!!! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread