Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Ghost Adventures all new show tonight.Mr.???? had to be in Cincinnati today and he brought back Izzy Cadets Corn Beef on rye,potato pancakes,and Matzo Ball Soup.It's a Jewish Deli dating back to the 30's and it's the real deal.Real Jews own it.It's not pretend.The cucumber pickles are to die for...I worked for a Jewish Florist for 30 years starting at age 16. At Christmas when we had to work late he'd send someone to Izzy's for sandwiches and pancakes.It was worth working overtime. So I will be enjoying that while watching my favorite TV show.

That sound yummy! I've got baked potatoes in the oven for me & hubby.

Sent from my HTC EVO on Taptalk.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
How's Morgan doing Tiff? How about you??

Morgan's doing good. New meds seem to be working. She goes back to the doctor Tuesday & back to school Monday. The tics are off the chart right now but one of the new meds is supposed to help control them some.

I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking!

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
:lol: what did I start :lol:

I have to say something here that may or may not get me banned for life.It could also change everyone's opinion of me but it has to be said..It's too small for that...if say...someone would actually buy one it wouldn't be that small.

Are you talking the mini or the regular size? Cause you know, size does matter. :evil:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Either.....

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Just in case anyone had the burning question "Does a softball hurt when it hits me in the face?"... The answer is, "Yes. Yes it does."

The field we go to is the elementary school my kids go to. They use it for mainly kickball, so they dont really maintain it. The downside to this is there are divots and a small multitude of rocks. Mrs E was hitting a few to me so I could run around and get my heart rate up. She hit one that was too short for me to field off the bat, so I dropped back to catch it off the bounce. It wouldve hit right in my glove if it werent for one pesky rock. Instead of bouncing straight, it bounced straight to me and not where it wouldve gone withOUT the rock interfering. Obviously, no one would expect that, so it caught me just under the right eye hard enough to get an imprint of a couple of the ball's stitches on my face. And somehow, it missed my sunglasses.

IMAG0662_zps777814c3.jpg

The red in my cheeks is because I was a little warm, not from the ball.

I'm not much of a video game player unless it's something like bejeweled or that darn FB bubble blaster game that a friend go me playing. I'm not sure that playing those drunk would be much entertainment.

Sorry, not driving to NC to shoot.

I didn't mean to sound negative about the kids on Sunday. I think I'm just a bit nervous is all. Hard to explain so nevermind. New meds seem to be doing ok so that's good.

Whaaaaat? But I didn't do it. JD is the one that brought it up. JD did it, he started it. *walks off pouting*
You game preferences are the problem. Try a racing game drunk. Or flight sim. Or first person shooter. Those are the ones that are fun after a 12 pack!

Dont worry. I wouldnt drive to NC to shoot either if it wasnt so cheap.

Dont worry about trying to explain why you're nervous. We know that everything that happened was when you had the kids alone. But have faith that this will be better... ok?

No one believes me, do they?:rolleyes::laugh:
Not even a little. :lol:

Hello all!!
Yes, I've been gone waaay too long.
Yes, I expect to be grounded for at least a month.
I missed you guys! NO WAY I can catch up!
ASE!!!! I missed you!!! I think Im the only one hear that doesnt suck down a pot of coffee in the morning.

Where are the pix of the new badges on the Challenger?!?!?

:lol: what did I start :lol:
At least Tiff isnt trying to sully my good name anymore! (HAHA! Thats twice in one week Ive been able to use "sully" in a sentence!)

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I guess I get to kill it and leave again.

Time for mancave and beer!

Y'all have a goodnight!!!

Yep, you did it this time. Not me!:D Have fun tonight!

Just in case anyone had the burning question "Does a softball hurt when it hits me in the face?"... The answer is, "Yes. Yes it does."

The field we go to is the elementary school my kids go to. They use it for mainly kickball, so they dont really maintain it. The downside to this is there are divots and a small multitude of rocks. Mrs E was hitting a few to me so I could run around and get my heart rate up. She hit one that was too short for me to field off the bat, so I dropped back to catch it off the bounce. It wouldve hit right in my glove if it werent for one pesky rock. Instead of bouncing straight, it bounced straight to me and not where it wouldve gone withOUT the rock interfering. Obviously, no one would expect that, so it caught me just under the right eye hard enough to get an imprint of a couple of the ball's stitches on my face. And somehow, it missed my sunglasses.

The red in my cheeks is because I was a little warm, not from the ball.

You game preferences are the problem. Try a racing game drunk. Or flight sim. Or first person shooter. Those are the ones that are fun after a 12 pack!

Dont worry. I wouldnt drive to NC to shoot either if it wasnt so cheap.

Dont worry about trying to explain why you're nervous. We know that everything that happened was when you had the kids alone. But have faith that this will be better... ok?

Not even a little. :lol:

ASE!!!! I missed you!!! I think Im the only one hear that doesnt suck down a pot of coffee in the morning.

Where are the pix of the new badges on the Challenger?!?!?

At least Tiff isnt trying to sully my good name anymore! (HAHA! Thats twice in one week Ive been able to use "sully" in a sentence!)

That looks like it hurt!

I promise to keep a positive attitude about everything. I know things will get better.:)

I didn't figure you would believe me.:laugh:

I would never try to sully your good name. You do a good job of that on your own. :p

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Helloooo Posse!

Thought I would pop in and say hello and let you all know I am alive and kicking.

How is everyone doing? I truly hope that you are all well. Please give me a quick catch up!

I am doing well. My business is keeping me, well, busy.
The CP and the kids are doing great. Skyler goes to her first homecoming tomorrow night (not with a boy). Kealey is in conditioning for basketball and the CP is plugging along as a Senior. That's pretty much what is happening with me....oh and I feel like my house is in constant chaos. Apparently none of them like to clean :laugh:. I think of you guys often and I hope everyone is well! *hugs*

Oh, and I got bit by a spider..no fun lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread