Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
No arrests this trip..We have a Meijer's now too.So I do all of them at the same time.I love Meijers wax candle tarts I had to pick some out..It takes me a long time to do that because I have no life.
Since you guys keep talking bread and I had nothing on hand to make some I bought a loaf of Vienna bakery bread,some Kelly's delicious butter and ate myself sick..Gonna do it again today..

Sp must have got lost at wally world or arrested.:lol:

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Anyone have the new Istick 30? I'm watching videos on you tube.Pretty cool and they have a tank made specifically for that version. You can crank it up to 30 watts whateverthehellthatmeans...According to some of the videos they fixed the part where you have to raise the pin.I know how to do that and it always works but I get insanely put-out thinking it might not work.I like to avoid that.
This is sad I'm giving all my MVP's to my sister and her kids..They're not really kids the youngest is 32 but they are all tying to quit smoking...Packing em up today along with a 10 ml bottle of CC Pina Colada....If they're gonna quit smoking it will be easier with some DEEElicious CC juice....

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Anyone have the new Istick 30? I'm watching videos on you tube.Pretty cool and they have a tank made specifically for that version. You can crank it up to 30 watts whateverthehellthatmeans...According to some of the videos they fixed the part where you have to raise the pin.I know how to do that and it always works but I get insanely put-out thinking it might not work.I like to avoid that.
This is sad I'm giving all my MVP's to my sister and her kids..They're not really kids the youngest is 32 but they are all tying to quit smoking...Packing em up today along with a 10 ml bottle of CC Pina Colada....If they're gonna quit smoking it will be easier with some DEEElicious CC Juice....

Stretchy, I tried to send you a PM, but you have overflowed your storage capacity. :( Let me know if you can clear it out, and I will send you some info. :)

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
I went to pick up Morgan and ran to Joann's craft store while I was out. Morgan brought home an insane amount of clothes that my sister bought her while she was there this weekend. I picked up some fabric to make Morgan a purse. I had to run to Sally's to get hubby some super strength peroxide to whiten his deer head he's cleaning up. Tomorrow I'll probably make some wax tarts and maybe some candles. I'm running low and need to replenish my stock. I think hubby and I are going out to lunch tomorrow too. We rarely have a day off together so we're going to take advantage of it. We have a gift card for Olive Garden we're going to use. Mmmmmm!!

The deep freezer cut off for some reason and some of the meat had thawed some. Hubby fixed it but we have to cook a ton of meat now. He made some venison for the dogs. Tonight we're having two venison back straps, country fried venison and two pounds of sausage. :facepalm: I shouldn't have to cook for a couple of days after that.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
012615.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread