The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Copper Creek Chit Chat, part #3

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by FlyingV, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. stretchpants

stretchpants ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

mmmmmmm I can smell it from here..

2. stretchpants

Huh? ....still confused...

3. stretchpants

No arrests this trip..We have a Meijer's now too.So I do all of them at the same time.I love Meijers wax candle tarts I had to pick some out..It takes me a long time to do that because I have no life.
    Since you guys keep talking bread and I had nothing on hand to make some I bought a loaf of Vienna bakery bread,some Kelly's delicious butter and ate myself sick..Gonna do it again today..

4. stretchpants

I want one of those chairs...

5. stretchpants

Alone again...naturally.....

6. stretchpants

You know what? The PIE is truly delicious and it's fabulous on my Istick Mini...I might order another one.Maybe just switch over to Mini's...

7. stretchpants

For your viewing entertainment

8. Drottwiler

Drottwiler Old Timer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    Good morning. Glad to hear you behaved SP. Been up for awhile but moving slow. More snow for this evening into tomorrow only 2-4 unless it stalls then double.:lol: Better than the 7-8 they originaly called for. I play it by see.

9. Drottwiler

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    Wow just got email my pan order was updated to shipped. Thinking just the label was printed. But fast non the less.

10. stretchpants

Anyone have the new Istick 30? I'm watching videos on you tube.Pretty cool and they have a tank made specifically for that version. You can crank it up to 30 watts whateverthehellthatmeans...According to some of the videos they fixed the part where you have to raise the pin.I know how to do that and it always works but I get insanely put-out thinking it might not work.I like to avoid that.
    This is sad I'm giving all my MVP's to my sister and her kids..They're not really kids the youngest is 32 but they are all tying to quit smoking...Packing em up today along with a 10 ml bottle of CC Pina Colada....If they're gonna quit smoking it will be easier with some DEEElicious CC Juice....

11. Bamrz

Bamrz Z.A.P.T. Member* Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2010
    PA, near Philly
    Stretchy, I tried to send you a PM, but you have overflowed your storage capacity. :( Let me know if you can clear it out, and I will send you some info. :)

12. stretchpants

It's all cleaned up now. I always forget that...

13. stretchpants

14. tlmoody27

tlmoody27 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I went to pick up Morgan and ran to Joann's craft store while I was out. Morgan brought home an insane amount of clothes that my sister bought her while she was there this weekend. I picked up some fabric to make Morgan a purse. I had to run to Sally's to get hubby some super strength peroxide to whiten his deer head he's cleaning up. Tomorrow I'll probably make some wax tarts and maybe some candles. I'm running low and need to replenish my stock. I think hubby and I are going out to lunch tomorrow too. We rarely have a day off together so we're going to take advantage of it. We have a gift card for Olive Garden we're going to use. Mmmmmm!!

The deep freezer cut off for some reason and some of the meat had thawed some. Hubby fixed it but we have to cook a ton of meat now. He made some venison for the dogs. Tonight we're having two venison back straps, country fried venison and two pounds of sausage. :facepalm: I shouldn't have to cook for a couple of days after that.

15. stretchpants

That's way too much stuff....

16. Drottwiler

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    Just getting here now. joy joy..

17. tlmoody27

tlmoody27 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good moning. Lunch with hubby today. :banana: We never go out so this is a treat. Hope everyone has a great Monday.

18. Drottwiler

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
  19. Drottwiler

Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
  20. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Morning. Snowing. blech. I'm locked out of the website. On hold for tech support. :facepalm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.