Status
Not open for further replies.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
:Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.
You go girl...

I would say yes. The mail coming to our office only has to come from Philly, and it's probably already being sorted. Airport closures would affect probably Wednesday and Thursday, but there would still be some volume from local mailings and standard packages that come by truck.

I have my alarm set an hour early, so I'll see what it looks like when I get up. Slow and steady with no other traffic going in I should be peachy. :) It's the brave souls and idiots that venture out in the afternoon to dodge on the way home that worry me! :lol:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
<giggles>

9SELXeR.jpg

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning everyone!

And so begins the adventure of packing, loading, moving, unpacking. We got the latest house we applied for. Its a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2000 sqft. *sigh*. No more mancave. But there is a large area at the top of the stairs that might be able to hold the desks for an "office" and the pool table. We'll be able to get the keys sometime this weekend. We plan on moving as much small stuff as we can just to start clearing out the house, then by next weekend, we should be able to complete the move. At least, thats the current plan.

153 Longlea Dr, Clover, SC 29710 is For Rent - Zillow

I got Kat's softball schedule from the coach this morning. I just spent the last hour getting all of the tournaments put on my google calender. So far, we'll only be missing one tournament, but its going to be a big one. Its a four day tournament in Wilmington, NC the last week of June. Sorry coach, we'll be in FL.

I hope all you folks up the in the northeast stay safe. I saw they were calling for 3-5 feet of snow in the next day or so.

Weather here is going to be clear but cold. Lows in the low 20's, highs not climbing out of the 30's.

Time to get some work done. Hope y'all have a great day!

<giggles>

9SELXeR.jpg
Ok, that made me chuckle...

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Good morning everyone! :)

Between the doctor appointments and shoveling snow, I've been keeping myself busy. It is good to be back...

James, I must have missed something so I'll ask, "why are you moving?"

I found this in the online news paper.

WATCH: Live eagle cam spies on eagle nest in York County - LancasterOnline: Local News

They come and go so the nest is empty a lot of the time. I see tracks so they were there this morning. :)

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Looks real nice James.The yard looks big too.
Good morning everyone!

And so begins the adventure of packing, loading, moving, unpacking. We got the latest house we applied for. Its a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2000 sqft. *sigh*. No more mancave. But there is a large area at the top of the stairs that might be able to hold the desks for an "office" and the pool table. We'll be able to get the keys sometime this weekend. We plan on moving as much small stuff as we can just to start clearing out the house, then by next weekend, we should be able to complete the move. At least, thats the current plan.

153 Longlea Dr, Clover, SC 29710 is For Rent - Zillow

I got Kat's softball schedule from the coach this morning. I just spent the last hour getting all of the tournaments put on my google calender. So far, we'll only be missing one tournament, but its going to be a big one. Its a four day tournament in Wilmington, NC the last week of June. Sorry coach, we'll be in FL.

I hope all you folks up the in the northeast stay safe. I saw they were calling for 3-5 feet of snow in the next day or so.

Weather here is going to be clear but cold. Lows in the low 20's, highs not climbing out of the 30's.

Time to get some work done. Hope y'all have a great day!

Ok, that made me chuckle...

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
Checked out the cam...I love stuff like that.I'll be checking periodically. I love Hummingbirds and some folks were talking about how in the morning they will sit outside with their coffee and the birds come right on in to the feeder.Apparently Hummingbirds aren't scared of nuthin...
Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOeVhFV0zDc

Between the doctor appointments and shoveling snow, I've been keeping myself busy. It is good to be back...

WATCH: Live eagle cam spies on eagle nest in York County - LancasterOnline: Local News

They come and go so the nest is empty a lot of the time. I see tracks so they were there this morning. :)

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Looks real nice James.The yard looks big too.
I hope so! I still havent seen it yet. :facepalm: Because they only show houses until 4:30 during the week, and I already have so much time on the books, I havent been able to go look at the house. This one is based purely on Mrs E's judgement. :facepalm:

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Good morning. Hope you made in in ok Bamrz. Im off to the Rat race
I made it in fine, about normal traffic on I476, but hardly any at all after I got off the freeway. Mostly trucks with plows attached.

And I started feeling a bit barfy (sorry :() so I left early. Hardly any mail at all came in, so we'll be hit hard tomorrow if the airports are back to normal.

We didn't end up getting much snow at all, just a slight dusting on the sidewalks and roads. Only had to brush a little bit off the car. I think up around the Boston area is getting hit the worst.

Thanks for the link Punkin! And I can stream that to my TV, thanks to Chromecast! :lol:

I hope so! I still havent seen it yet. :facepalm: Because they only show houses until 4:30 during the week, and I already have so much time on the books, I havent been able to go look at the house. This one is based purely on Mrs E's judgement. :facepalm:
It looks great James! The kitchen looks nice and big, and looks like you have a big yard too. Hard to tell about the bedrooms since the pics were just showing one angle.

I rented a house for me and hubby when he was at sea one time. That, of course, was back in the day with no communication until they came into port. It was in Bayview in Norfolk, right off Bayview Blvd near Tidewater Drive. Nice size house, huge yard, garage, and if I remember right, it was like $385 a month! :blink: No way I could say no to that! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread