Not open for further replies.

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I've only tried two of them. And here's what I think.

Yes, House Blend is that good people. It's a hard taste to describe but its really amazing. The only thing that sucks about it is that it clogs up cartomizers after 2-3 fills. As good as it is, I don't think I'll be getting anymore for this reason.

Sasparilla. Very root-beery, tons of vapor production. In fact, I think this is the most vapor production I've gotten from any juice ever in almost a year of vaping. If you like this flavor or if you like root beer flavored type things, get a bottle, it's fantastic. Doesn't clog cartomizers either.

I want to try some lemonade and some sweet tea soon.

I have one suggestion for you guys and your site. Can you maybe indicate in the juice section how dark a juice is? That is probably the main factor on cartomizers that I've noticed. If you have a dark juice it will tend to clog.

Ok, that is all, keep up the good work.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Vanilla may seriously be moving House over as my favorite and all day vape. For those of you who know me, you know that just saying that is a BIG deal.

The vanilla isnt like vaping vanilla extract. It is sweet and creamy but FV has somehow managed to make it not as over powering and in your face with the flavor like other vendors'.

It is an AMAZING flavor with plenty of TH and vapor production. It has a great flavor on the draw that gets even better on the exhale.

Even if you arent real big on vanilla flavors, at least ask for it as a sample. Ive got a sneaking suspicion that you will be surprised with it, and most likely get you hooked.

It is certainly going to be in my regular rotation and has a good chance of knocking House of the top of my list. But shhhhh. Dont tell House that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread