Copper Creek Trading Thread...come trade your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA

:lol::lol::lol:

Okay, I've got the following to trade. It's all great stuff, but I just have too much. I have duplicates of all of this and more.

30ml Grogg 12mg, born 12/09/11
27ml Cranberry 12mg born 12/09/11
12ml Apple Cider 12mg born 12/07/11
10ml Black Currant 12mg born 11/21/11

Tell me what you have. I don't use attys and I don't need cartos. I only use CC juice. I've got tons of 12mg, but I have been wanting to try 18mg. I don't really need PVs either, or tanks...

Last edited:

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Okay, I've got the following to trade. It's all great stuff, but I just have too much. I have duplicates of all of this and more.

30ml Grogg 12mg, born 12/09/11
27ml Cranberry 12mg born 12/09/11
12ml Apple Cider 12mg born 12/07/11
10ml Black Currant 12mg born 11/21/11

Please guys, help me out here. I can't throw away great juice and this is just going to go to waste because there aren't enough hours in the day to vape everything I have stashed in my vape box! I could vape 10ml a day and still not use up my current stash for months and months and months! This doesn't have to be a ml for ml trade. Doesn't anyone have any 18mg CC juice they're not using who is dying to try some of the flavors I have here? Anyone?

nogrin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Nashville, TN
blackcaverns.net
Please guys, help me out here. I can't throw away great juice and this is just going to go to waste because there aren't enough hours in the day to vape everything I have stashed in my vape box! I could vape 10ml a day and still not use up my current stash for months and months and months! This doesn't have to be a ml for ml trade. Doesn't anyone have any 18mg CC juice they're not using who is dying to try some of the flavors I have here? Anyone?

I have about 2/3 of a 15ml bottle of 18mg Pina Colada 40/60 born on 12/31/2011 and about 1.5ml each of Irish Cream 18mg 12/31/2011 and Passion Fruit 01/12/2012 (both sample bottles that i just filled a carto once to try them). If you'd like them, i'd trade for the 12mg Apple Cider. :)

Last edited:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Last year I bought my wife a Provari and a Darwin to checkout the latest technologies and determine which one she liked the best. She likes the Provari with a Phiniac CC posse tank. I personally like the technology of the Darwin to control the wattage vs the voltage. Well, since SHE is the vapor and I am just the provider the Darwin has been sitting on my desk most of the time being very neglected. The Darwin was purchased new in April 2011 and has seen very little usage and is in like new condition with the original usb charger. I'd like to offer it for a trade but with all the new stuff out there I really don't know what to trade for. Any suggestions?

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Last year I bought my wife a Provari and a Darwin to checkout the latest technologies and determine which one she liked the best. She likes the Provari with a Phiniac CC posse tank. I personally like the technology of the Darwin to control the wattage vs the voltage. Well, since SHE is the vapor and I am just the provider the Darwin has been sitting on my desk most of the time being very neglected. The Darwin was purchased new in April 2011 and has seen very little usage and is in like new condition with the original usb charger. I'd like to offer it for a trade but with all the new stuff out there I really don't know what to trade for. Any suggestions?
I'll rummage through my vape box when I get home, but I doubt I will be able to come up with enough to match the value of a Darwin. I'll try to PM you later tonight with what I can find.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
I'll rummage through my vape box when I get home, but I doubt I will be able to come up with enough to match the value of a Darwin. I'll try to PM you later tonight with what I can find.

Thanks but the Darwin is already going to a new home. That didn't take long....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread