Copper Creek Trading Thread...come trade your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
juice for Trade:

Copper Creek Juices all 15 ML Bottles:

Creme de Menthe 24 mg. PG/VG 40/60 Born on 6/20/2012 used enough to fill one standard carto.

Cappuccino 12 mg. PG/VG 40/60 Born on 6/18/2012. A little more than 3/4 of a bottle.

Cheesecake 12 mg. PG/VG 40/60 Born on 6/6/2012. About 3/4 of a bottle.

Irish Cream 12 mg. PG/VG 40/60 Born on 5/24/2012. Used enough to fill one standard carto.

Voo's Brew 6 mg. PG/VG 40/60 Born on 5/16/2012. Never opened.

Willing to trade for : CC Coffee 18 mg, CC Chocolate Ice Cream 18 mg., attys, drip tips or good working condition eGo batteries or send me an offer, I can always use new toys :)

Thanks in advance! ~j~

Janie, do you still have these? I have a 30ml bottle (less about 2ml) of Coffee Ice Cream 18mg that I would trade for the Irish Cream and Creme de Menthe??

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
I would like to trade an original Lava tank for a fresh new order of a 120ml bottle of Copper Creek Peach. FV knows my percentages for the mix. This is exactly the same cost as I originally traded for from Paul here on Copper Creek forums. The tank is in good condition and the color is all Black with gold sparkles. The gold is hard to see unless you are outside in the sun. I'll try to post a picture. Thanks...

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
lavatank.jpg lavatank2.jpg lavatank3.jpg

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Anything in particular you're looking for?

Voo's Broo, Black Currant, Banana, House, pumpkin pie. Those are the juices I've tried and like. Honestly though, I'm stocked up on those, besides Banana. I still have 2/3 of a 30ml. What do you have? Any recommendations? I've been curious about twisted tobacco. I prefer 12mg, but will take whatever.

I'd prefer it to be an equal trade. 30ml +/-5ml

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Yep, Im done with this thing. Its really upsetting for me to not be able to figure this RBA out. Ive always considered myself to be technically and mechanically inclined. But I just cant figure it out. I really REALLY wanted this to work out. And the couple of decent hits Ive been able to get from it have had a truly amazing flavor. But it just isnt working out for me.

Would someone like to trade anything for a Stainless Steel GTank-US RBA? It is the complete kit with the 3.5ml and 5ml tanks. I can take a pic of it after I get home this evening.

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
I have 3 what are u looking for? im interested.
Yep, Im done with this thing. Its really upsetting for me to not be able to figure this RBA out. Ive always considered myself to be technically and mechanically inclined. But I just cant figure it out. I really REALLY wanted this to work out. And the couple of decent hits Ive been able to get from it have had a truly amazing flavor. But it just isnt working out for me.

Would someone like to trade anything for a Stainless Steel GTank-US RBA? It is the complete kit with the 3.5ml and 5ml tanks. I can take a pic of it after I get home this evening.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.

Pics?
10char

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread