Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I ordered my Copper Creek HOuse blend and Cake in 100% VG and it was great!

There's probably a trace of pg due to flavoriings, but I ask for 100% VG when I order and it works great for me, I can't vape pg and if it's in there at any high concentration I can taste it.

They have a vendor topic here on ECF, shoot him a PM.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Racehorse is correct. Per the manufacturers of the flavors, there is some PG in many of the flavorings, and we have amended the website to show that now. So that option is now correctly listed as No Added PG.

Please feel free to either pm questions to me, or come to the Copper Creek sub forum, you will find it here: Copper Creek

We will be very happy to help you!

Colubrid

Sep 25, 2012
Maryland
Sorry if I asked the question in the wrong place. Your link brings me right back to where I posted in the first place. I am aware that some of your flavorings may contain PG, I have been to coppercreek.com many times and read that. That's why I made a point of saying I don't believe I have alergies. As a new vapor I was under the impression that the more VG and less PG the smoother the vapor would be. I thought customers who have tried your VG juice could tell me what to expect and be less bothersome then a pm or an email.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Personally, I prefer a 50/50 or 70/30 PG/VG mix. Yes, higher VG will give a more smooth vape. Booth VG and PG have their own distinct flavors, so if you're not allergic to PV, play around with different mixes to find something you like. If you use tanks and cartomizers, PG might wick more easily. If you drip, VG may leak less.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Honestly, I much prefer the flavor of PG over VG. 50/50 seems to knock the VG flavor down a bit. 70/30 PG/VG on most juices is a perfect balance for me. Honestly though, since I'm not allergic to it, I don't care too much what the mix is, but if given a choice, those are my preferences. I'd rather have a big throat hit and less vapor than more vapor and less th.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I'm don't think I am allergic to PG, I just don't like the the TH most seem to like. I prefer smooth vapor. My concern is that VG will harm my atomizers and that the flavor will be lowered to the point I can hardly taste it. Can someone that as ordered VG give me some advice? I will order 20%PG if necessary.

There is nothing wrong with enjoying a mellow vape, and smooth, over strong flavor. You may be in the minority, but you are not alone. :)

I personally do not like to be swatted over the head with flavorings. After a while, like a room painted a certain strong color, it starts to get on my nerves, esp. in an all day vape.

I CAN say that if you are going to persist with high VG juice, then you will find your best vape by switching to a bottom feeder so that you can vape directly off an atty. You can certainly become a hand-dripper as well, but some people find that to be too much work.

Bottom feeders will take cartos as well, so best of both worlds.

I recently sent a friend a LR atty, and it was almost shocking for her, flavor wise, because she vapes higher PG juice....I guess she was not used to so much punch. So, you can see why I say, for high VG vaporers, you willl benefit from using a bottom feeder/atty setup.....because the flavor muting that happens with high VG (it doesn't carry flavor as well as PG) can be off-set by just vaping clean off an atty.

HOpe this helps somebody. :) I was a newbie and discovered this 3 weeks into my vaping journey, and nobody ever suggested a bottom feeder to me as a newbie, but that's okay, because starting out with Ego Twists is never a mistake, those are my backups and I still use them quite a lot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread