The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Getting ready to place an order, have a question

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by BrokenLung, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BrokenLung

BrokenLung Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2012
    TN
    Are the juices are copper creek designed around the no PG added blend? I prefer all VG juice but not if it sacrifices flavor. Just wondering if I need to go for 20/80 or 40/60 to make sure the flavors are carried properly?

Flavors I think I am going to get:
    Blackberry
    Pear
    Strawberry or Peach or Cake or Voos Broo

Its too bad there isn't a Voo's Broo with some added vanilla :(

2. tlmoody27

tlmoody27 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm sorry I can't answer your question but I'm sure someone will be along shortly that can help you.

3. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Hi!

We first create the PG/VG flavorings, then rework them for the best flavor possible in the no added PG version. The No Added and 20/80 options are almost identical in flavor.

The Voo's Broo does have some vanilla already in the mix. :)

4. BrokenLung

BrokenLung Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2012
    TN
    Thanks FlyingV. You can blame RaceHorse for my order. You should give her something nice because she certainly deserves it:D

Now, do I want blackberry or strawberry or peach? Would be awesome if you had a sampler ;)

5. shatner

shatner Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    I vote Peach. You can always ask for a sample of whatever. Not many vendors will custom mix a sample for you, but FV is an exception to the rule. She's incredibly nice, just don't tell anyone. We don't want her secret getting out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.