Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
This is a great quote -
"Dr. Robertson placed groups of mice in a chamber and sprayed its air first with propylene glycol, then with influenza virus. All the mice lived. Then he sprayed the chamber with virus alone. All the mice died."
- but the experiment was done in 1942. It'd be better to see some more current research.
But I now have high hopes that vaping will prevent flu!

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Doubt it. I tend to listen to my body more than reviewers and journalists. Low fat cheese is supposed to be good for you too but theres a reason it tastes like crap IMO.

I much prefer VG anyway...thicker fuller vapor and nowhere near as harsh. I equate the harshness from pg with cheap generic cigarettes.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Have a look at the label on your bottle of Biotene, yup, your guest it, primary active ingredient is PG.
    Now look at your jar of hand sanitizer ........... same thing ........... PG.
    Been saying it all along, PG has well known health benefits, that's why it's atomized into the ventilation systems of so many hospitals.

BUT, the anti's don't want to talk about that :lol:

supermarket

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
    Wooo, no more flu shots.

I know you are more than likely just joking, but just in case you aren't aware......flu shots are TERRIBLE for you. They are made from animals, and contain trace amounts of heavy metals, pus, blood, mucus, etc. You can research it yourself.

I've known many people to get very sick from flu shots....and thousands across the globe have been completely paralyzed from them. Some have developed auto immune diseases from them. Use at your own risk.

Personally, I wont go NEAR them. They are a gimick, as a healthy person should be able to come into minimal contact with the flu virus, and not get it. And if you do get it, your body uses the opportunity to cleanse itself. Not a bad thing.

I wont let my children get flu shots, and now all the schools are pushing them hard core. Agenda to the max.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2009
    San Diego
    Pbusardo has a link to this site that says that the PG that we are vaping may actually be good for us. Could we use this to justify that e-cigs are not only not harmful, but also good?
    I used to get sick at least twice each year, with the more mild colds lasting about a week from beginning to end.

I have only been sick once in the last four years I've been vaping.
    And instead of lasting about a week, it lasted one day.

I'm most definitely a believer, and have been for years.

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2013
    Orbiting Sirius B
    I used to get the flu or bronchitis every year, sometime between November and January. Episodes were getting more and more severe each year. Started vaping in November, and this January, I got a little cold, mostly just sniffles and a bit of sore throat. No cough. Lasted two days. And that's it. Hope this continues. Maybe next year no cold at all!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread