Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
I believe i may have stumbled upon Megans secret juice vault...

IMG_0353_zpsdkotpcoj.jpg

Seriously though, figured you guys might enjoy this shot from my stop by HQ today, Katy was nice enough to let me have a quick peek at the back room. That's ALOTTA juice.

Met Clark, to say he is awesome would be a GRAVE understatement, felt like a bunch of friends all hanging out discussing the good and bad of his/their ridiculous collection of mods and random juices.

Got to vape some Strike and hear about a few things Nicoticket has cooking in the future, always nice.

Also met gotalot, nice to put a face with a name, and genuinely enjoyed chatting with him/checking out his ipv4.

Good times, thanks for the hospitality Clark and Katy, and congrats on 2 years!:vapor:

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Sweet! Lucky you. How did you like the Strike?

Its good, i haven't really put it through its paces yet, as i only got my bottle home a few hours ago.

Smooth, semi-straight forward light tobacco (juice is extremely light colored), Max VG so its definitely thick/produces decent vapor.

My brain is telling me there's a hint of something else there besides the tobacco but will have to rotate it with a few other flavors/through a couple different temp ranges (use TP) and get a better picture of what (if anything) i'm tasting.

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN

IMG_0353_zpsdkotpcoj.jpg

Seriously though, figured you guys might enjoy this shot from my stop by HQ today, Katy was nice enough to let me have a quick peek at the back room. That's ALOTTA juice.

Met Clark, to say he is awesome would be a GRAVE understatement, felt like a bunch of friends all hanging out discussing the good and bad of his/their ridiculous collection of mods and random juices.

Got to vape some Strike and hear about a few things Nicoticket has cooking in the future, always nice.

Also met gotalot, nice to put a face with a name, and genuinely enjoyed chatting with him/checking out his IPV4.

Good times, thanks for the hospitality Clark and Katy, and congrats on 2 years!:vapor:
To me would have to be like a brinks truck with guys with shot guns in hands ready to hold off the crowds from getting the money but instead be us they would be holding off from the JUICES.gimmie gimme:hubba::hubba:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

IMG_0353_zpsdkotpcoj.jpg

Also met gotalot, nice to put a face with a name, and genuinely enjoyed chatting with him/checking out his IPV4.

It's about damn time I was actually IN the office when you stopped by!~ ;) It was really cool sitting down and talking shop... showing you some of the hot mess in my drawers, lmao!~ You're pretty awesome yourself - my 2c~~

Great photo - I'd be the slightest bit interested in seeing an "after" picture once we have the queue cleared again - we booked about 1000 orders in 24 hours!!

poobear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2010
IN
It's about damn time I was actually IN the office when you stopped by!~ ;) It was really cool sitting down and talking shop... showing you some of the hot mess in my drawers, lmao!~ You're pretty awesome yourself - my 2c~~

Great photo - I'd be the slightest bit interested in seeing an "after" picture once we have the queue cleared again - we booked about 1000 orders in 24 hours!!

Would that be a record Clark,,,,,,,

Snugglepooter

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
Upstate NY

Ok, not sure if I want to meet Superman after all...

:lol::lol::lol:

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Ok, not sure if I want to meet Superman after all...

:lol::lol::lol:

What Clark calls a hot mess, most of us would call the Holy Grail...lol

Drawers full of random juices from all over (including NT misses that never saw the light of day) and rarer/limited edition mods you just don't get to see that often. A few i had never personally seen/held included a Peko squonker, a tbev box, bunch of nice authentic mechs etc.

Reos were also well represented too, obviously.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK

IMG_0353_zpsdkotpcoj.jpg

It was great to meet you too! You seem well versed in everything vape related and it would be good to pick your mind some time.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas

IMG_0353_zpsdkotpcoj.jpg

WOW, great post and pic. I think I drooled a tad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread