hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    A couple months ago I got a revolver ego kit with one of the crystal vision clearos. It has been fantastic. That is until I accidentally cracked the plastic. Totally my fault. Anyway, I ordered a couple vision v2 clearos from another vendor thinking they were the same thing. They aren't. Two of them had bad leaking issues and ended being a waste of money. So here I am, back where I should have reordered from in the first place. Drew does his best to put out a quality product and even though I knew that, I tried to save a couple bucks. Big mistake. I got an order from Drew today that included some new clearos. Filled one up and vaped away with no issues. Thanks for the great products and service Drew. Also thanks for the extra. You know what I'm talking about.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Hey Hitt...Thanks and Im glad people (especially Nhaler veterans) are noticing...There are more knock offs of the Crystal Visions and Vivi Nova's right now than you could shake a stick at...Alot of people have tried them and don't like them because they have never really had a good one. Some of the suppliers selling them don't even know they are knock offs. There is a thread going in the private Suppliers forum now about issues with "bad ones" and I have had no less than 20 inquiries for the authentic manufactured items. Always god to see ya Hitt.
    Drew

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Thanks Drew. It does get very confusing with all the different copies out there. I was lucky to get my first one from you so I know how they are supposed to work. They really are a great clearomizer. I threw the v2's I bought in the garbage. It was just too frustrating to deal with them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread