Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Looks interesting!

Cthulhu MTL rta is the first mouth to lung RTA designed by Cthulhu mod. It comes with two drip tips and 3 swappable air flow resisters in the tank. It can support true MTL and a restricted lung hit. Power range: 15W -80W

Features:
3 swappable air flow resisters in the tank(Dia. 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 3mm). Dia 4.5mm air hole if we remove component.
Two drip tips(Dia. 4mm and Dia. 2mm).
Adjustable juice flow.
Adjustable air flow.
Short Cthulhu two-step-chimney, improving flavor.
Food grade 304 steel.
3ml capacity.
Easy top refilling.

mtl-1.jpg

mtl-2.jpg

mtl-3.jpg

mtl-4.jpg

Reactions: 28if

Moower

Mar 24, 2015
Wroclaw, Poland
Hello fellow vapers. I know I haven't posted a lot there as mostly I can be seen at Reddit, Facebook Groups and Polish forums. I was asked by Cthulhu Mod Representative to post a survey on ECF as they don't have an account here.

They want to know if You like to see extension for Cthulhu MTL so it can fit 5-5.5ml of e-liquid instead of 3ml.

I can't see survey option while creating a new topic, that's why please vote here :)

Cheers.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Hello fellow vapers. I know I haven't posted a lot there as mostly I can be seen at Reddit, Facebook Groups and Polish forums. I was asked by Cthulhu Mod Representative to post a survey on ECF as they don't have an account here.

They want to know if You like to see extension for Cthulhu MTL so it can fit 5-5.5ml of e-liquid instead of 3ml.

I can't see survey option while creating a new topic, that's why please vote here :)

Cheers.

I don't think the mods want multiple threads discussing the same product being posted. :thumb:

Your welcome to contribute here!.

I created a similar Cthulhu MTL RTA discussion thread on another board and the
3ml e-juice capacity came up. If I end up owning one, I would vote for an
extension

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA

Cheers.

Once mine arrives and I get a chance to test it out I'll be much better able to answer that question. If the shorter chimney makes for an exceptional flavor tank; however, I would be loathe to give that up for a couple more ml's.

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
I have had the stainless version for a few days now. Something I found funny is that a few reviewers that reviewed these claimed it was very airy even with the restrictors. I have been using the medium restrictor im guessing its a 1.5_ml or 2ml opening. Its just restricted enough to give me the type of mtl vape i love. Open enough to still fill my lungs and great flavor 8)..... The threads seem a little funky on the base but the deck is great. Its like a super sized kayfun 5 deck with the hooks to wrap your leads around and everything. I have only put 2 builds so far. One being a 26g ss316l 10 wrap around 3mm id bit which worked beautifully and the other being a 3x30gx38g 316l Clapton which not a large fused Clapton its still a tri core and the deck swallowed it up no problem. Flavor and vapor is nice rich and dense. I will update with a more depth review as I spend more time with it.

zed888

Verified Member
Mar 25, 2015
Vortex 4
I have had the stainless version for a few days now. Something I found funny is that a few reviewers that reviewed these claimed it was very airy even with the restrictors. I have been using the medium restrictor im guessing its a 1.5_ml or 2ml opening. Its just restricted enough to give me the type of mtl vape i love. Open enough to still fill my lungs and great flavor 8)..... The threads seem a little funky on the base but the deck is great. Its like a super sized kayfun 5 deck with the hooks to wrap your leads around and everything. I have only put 2 builds so far. One being a 26g ss316l 10 wrap around 3mm id bit which worked beautifully and the other being a 3x30gx38g 316l Clapton which not a large fused Clapton its still a tri core and the deck swallowed it up no problem. Flavor and vapor is nice rich and dense. I will update with a more depth review as I spend more time with it.
How is the airflow adjustment? I gave up on the Cthulhu V2 because the ring was so loose it couldn't hold a tight setting for more than a minute. The inserts should make that less of an issue on the MTL though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread