Cthulhu RTA V2 (similar posts to the velocity rda)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapee

Jun 8, 2015
I think its gonna be a really good rta, quite different to others with the post design.

Its out next month apparently, looks really nice, like the velocity rda with those easy to coil posts and maybe more space for coils than some other rtas these days, maybe even quad coils can be installed hehe

official specs:

Features:

1. Cthulhu RTA Ⅱ comes with two decks(single coil and dual coil);
2. Bigger airflow and bigger desk.
3. 2 posts and 4 holes design for dual coil desk;(super easy for coil building)
4. Access to the build deck without draining the tank
5. juice flow control
6. Easier top fill system.
7. Lip around the oval air hole to prevent leaking
8. Bigger juice channels than V1
9. Easy to remove top fill cap.
10.Adjustable 510 pin

11-1024x576.jpg

22-1024x576.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

official site: Cthulhu RTA V2 | CTHULHU MOD, RTA, Hastur RDA

stormjib

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2014
California
I have the v1, the rda that cthulhu mods make, called the hastur, and the v2 on pre-order. I'm stoked to get it, I love the v1, after a few early missteps it's a favorite tank right now. They improved the v1 between the first run and the last one, and I'm hoping they took the lessons they learned in that process and applied them to the v2. We should find out soon!

JoshuaC

Unresolved Status
Apr 27, 2015
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

JoshuaC

Unresolved Status
Apr 27, 2015
  • Deleted by Misty

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I was all about being first in line for this V2, but with all the crap my V1 has put me through, I just don't know. Did they use the same production facility to build this one. My V1 is all but unusable due to the air hole cutting all the way in to the copper 510 pin. It just leaks all over the place when it decides to. When it works it was my favorite tank, I will still fill it now and then as the vapor and flavor are unmatched by any other tank I own. Then it just all leaks out all of a sudden. I was way past warranty when I found this production flaw, so I'm stuck with it. I just don't feel comfortable taking a chance on quality with his company again.

JoshuaC

Unresolved Status
Apr 27, 2015
  • Deleted by Misty

jefx

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2015
Chicago burbs
My only worry is the adjustable 510; sometimes that plays hob with temperature control. Did the V1 have that, and does anyone know how it performs in a TC build?

I have 2 Chtulhu V1 tanks. I've used them both with temp control builds. It works ok, but the offset coil design allows for a hot leg and inconsistent results, since one of the coil legs always has to be much longer than the other.... I think this a problem for any rba with a 3 post offset design.

I get random burnt hits with the V1 in temp control.....kinda defeats the purpose.

Reactions: Ruben933

vapee

Jun 8, 2015
I have 2 Chtulhu V1 tanks. I've used them both with temp control builds. It works ok, but the offset coil design allows for a hot leg and inconsistent results, since one of the coil legs always has to be much longer than the other.... I think this a problem for any rba with a 3 post offset design.

I get random burnt hits with the V1 in temp control.....kinda defeats the purpose.

Thats strange, its a spaced coil too?

JoshuaC

Unresolved Status
Apr 27, 2015
  • Deleted by Misty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread