Cthulhu RTA V2 (similar posts to the velocity rda)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
My Cthulhu v2 was took out of action around two weeks after it was purchased as the chimney threads were terrible and that stupid jfc ring kept krunching oh then there were leaks
Thanks, but it is not related to my question.... I've had it since initial release and so far only have the copper pin stripping....

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
I still use mine to this day. Never had a problem with the copper screw. Though I did take one of two i have out of rotation because the juice control became to hard to turn, but my other is my daily driver.
This thread kinda died, what no love for the cthulhu v2?
The only reason I took my v1 out of rotation is I've been spoiled by my v2 not leaking during refills....
I can still use my v2, just not where I need the pin to be adjustable....
I can't even use it on my kbox because the connector isn't long enough to make contact, so I have it on a ego/510 adapter....

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Got issues? Contact the Cthulhu customer service team via email, tell them your problem; if it's a legit issue they'll take care of it. I've had nothing but success with getting them to send replacement parts (for free) for portions of my Cthulhu mods (V1, V2 and Hastur RDTA) that were janky. They pretty much bent over backwards to correct the issues and satisfy my requests.

Only downside is it takes a while to get the parts, so ya gotta have patience.;)

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Got issues? Contact the Cthulhu customer service team via email, tell them your problem; if it's a legit issue they'll take care of it. I've had nothing but success with getting them to send replacement parts (for free) for portions of my Cthulhu mods (V1, V2 and Hastur RDTA) that were janky. They pretty much bent over backwards to correct the issues and satisfy my requests.

Only downside is it takes a while to get the parts, so ya gotta have patience.;)
Yeah.... I had issues with my v1, contacted them and they sent out a new deck, I just had to pay for shipping.... Contacted them about this, just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue....

Reactions: nostradadus

sketch804

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014

Really, might have to try that. I'd hate to throw my other away. The one that works I love using.

Reactions: nostradadus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread