Cubis Pro and the fix for the spit back problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMusic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2016
Encino, CA
My brand new Cubis Pro was spitting hot lava in my mouth and I was bummed that my new Vtwo set was not working as I wanted.

Then I found the extra black drip tip in the packaging and swapped with the one already on the tank, and ...

Problem solved! joyetech apparently was paying attention to all the consumers complaining about spit back and fixed a drip tip to solve the problem.

I got my Cubis Pro in my Vtwo kit, just in case anybody was wondering in which package my extra drip tip came in.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
No. Joyetech knew about the spitback from the beginning and offered that tip from the start. Sorry, that tank is one of the worse tanks out there. More of a coil design issue. Joyetech should've of never released that crap

Do you know if it works better with the rba? I haven't read much about it.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Do you know if it works better with the rba? I haven't read much about it.
rba was the worst of the bunch for me, followed by the 0.25 notch. I didn't even keep the rba in for a full day. I loved the flavor and vapor out of the notch but the spit back (and fast juice consumption) was terrible so if/when I use my cubis and cubis pro tanks anymore I use the 0.5. My roomie likes the tanks for MTL with the 1.5 so I have stashed them all but one for her now.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
rba was the worst of the bunch for me, followed by the 0.25 notch. I didn't even keep the rba in for a full day. I loved the flavor and vapor out of the notch but the spit back (and fast juice consumption) was terrible so if/when I use my cubis and cubis pro tanks anymore I use the 0.5. My roomie likes the tanks for MTL with the 1.5 so I have stashed them all but one for her now.

Thanks Fozzy. I keep seeing the price of the EVic VTWO Mini kits with the Cubis Pro dropping, so I had considered picking one up. I'll probably just stick with buying the VTWO without the tank now. :)

EMusic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2016
Encino, CA
Thanks Fozzy. I keep seeing the price of the EVic VTWO Mini kits with the Cubis Pro dropping, so I had considered picking one up. I'll probably just stick with buying the VTWO without the tank now. :)

I've been using my Vtwo (full-size) with my Aspire Cleito 120 and it chucks clouds as well as being flavorful. Highly recommended!

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
As someone who has played the whole cubis and cubis pro game might I make an informed suggestion: get the Freemax Stare Pure and call it a day. Leak proof, amazing vapor and flavor AND no spitting. Sure it doesn't have an RBA deck (yet) but I'm still rocking my first coil and it's 12/31. I got started the coil 11/09. Do the math: going on two months on one coil. Coil shows no signs of stopping.

EMusic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2016
Encino, CA
As someone who has played the whole cubis and cubis pro game might I make an informed suggestion: get the Freemax Stare Pure and call it a day. Leak proof, amazing vapor and flavor AND no spitting. Sure it doesn't have an RBA deck (yet) but I'm still rocking my first coil and it's 12/31. I got started the coil 11/09. Do the math: going on two months on one coil. Coil shows no signs of stopping.

Thank you. I'm planning on getting a new tank and I will keep your suggestion in mind for when I do.

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
Thank you. I'm planning on getting a new tank and I will keep your suggestion in mind for when I do.
I COULD NOT more highly recommend a tank higher than the Starr Pure. There is nothing it doesn't do great. It even performs at the lower 1/3 of the coils wattage range which I for one appreciate as I like my batteries to last and I don't like flying through liquid. Case in point: using the .5 coil rated 20-50 watts and am able to get a great performance between 23-25 watts. Most of today's coils lower end simply don't perform, not so with the Starr Pure, oh and did I mention it's leak proof just like the cubis/cubis pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread