Curious... How much ejuice ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
I am using Protanks exclusively right now and I go through four to five (7.5 to 12.5 ml) tanks a day. I keep my tanks on the airy side, as I have learned to really prefer that kind of a vape to the tighter draw.
So if you have an airy draw and are still getting a good vapor amount, along with a proper flavor. I would think your setup is working fine. As you can see just about everyone goes through different levels of juice consumption daily.

here is my issue.. sometimes I get vapor, sometimes not.. I still have an urge to smoke.. because I feel nothing is coming out of my containers.. but even tho I threaten to smoke.. for today, I won't! :laugh: thing is, I got taken off an ebay site for carto's I thought would be a good deal.. Can't take them apart to clean.. I tossed.. leaving me with only 2 rebuildable ones.. like I showed at the first part of this thread.. and even these.. don't suck right!!! I am a 1 pad but I swear I feel like someone stuck out in the desert right now.. I won't be able to do anything on it, until the 1st, when I have funds.. but yes.. I can see now, we all vary.. I think it is pretty neat, and it's awesome to find so many like really do like the ecigs now.. I find it is just down right amazing.. :laugh:

And I am glad to make new vapor friends!!! :2cool:

** but the airy bit.. it has to go.. my smokes weren't airy.. I don't expect my vapes to be, either.. hmm how to fix??

Last edited:

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Oh sweetie, it's okay, we all learn this way. There is only one who can find what's perfect for you and that's you. We can all give advice but you are the one who has to be happy. I spent some time outside today, went for a walk, went to the post office. It's nice to just get out and forget things isn't it? I used to have a garden but not this year, kinda wish I had one though, something to get me out and give me something productive to do lol

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
here is my issue.. sometimes I get vapor, sometimes not.. I still have an urge to smoke.. because I feel nothing is coming out of my containers.. but even tho I threaten to smoke.. for today, I won't! :laugh: thing is, I got taken off an ebay site for carto's I thought would be a good deal.. Can't take them apart to clean.. I tossed.. leaving me with only 2 rebuildable ones.. like I showed at the first part of this thread.. and even these.. don't suck right!!! I am a 1 pad but I swear I feel like someone stuck out in the desert right now.. I won't be able to do anything on it, until the 1st, when I have funds.. but yes.. I can see now, we all vary.. I think it is pretty neat, and it's awesome to find so many like really do like the ecigs now.. I find it is just down right amazing.. :laugh:

** but the airy bit.. it has to go.. my smokes weren't airy.. I don't expect my vapes to be, either.. hmm how to fix??
If you would like I can send you a couple of evods :D I have 4 of them and wouldn't mind sharing. Don't you dare go back to cigs. I will haunt you forever.

Red_Bird

Moved On
Apr 11, 2013
Montgomery County, NY

Sounds like a top coiled clearomizer would do you right!

A warmer tighter draw like a Vivi Nova or Kanger T2 would likely work well for you.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
If you would like I can send you a couple of evods :D I have 4 of them and wouldn't mind sharing. Don't you dare go back to cigs. I will haunt you forever.

Maybe 1?? so I can try it out?? If you will then I will send you a goodie in the mail when I get some funds!!! :)

Still I am curious why we all vape our juice at different rates.. hmm juice is good for us!! :laugh:

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
I got a mini nova in my cart right now, as cheap as I can find it..

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1325000

not sure how that will work either.. but I am stuck till next Friday.. until then I am learning from you all with juice amounts and what kind of set up ;)

did have a link for kanger.. not sure where I stuck it, probably in my bin for all ecig stuffages.. If I remember right, there were a few other goodies I was hunting! :toast:

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
Maybe 1?? so I can try it out?? If you will then I will send you a goodie in the mail when I get some funds!!! :)

Still I am curious why we all vape our juice at different rates.. hmm juice is good for us!! :laugh:

You don't have to send me anything, PM me your addy and I will get it into the mail to you ;) Nothing required, just love to help a friend and that's what makes me happy xoxoxox

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
Sm0ky, when I was quitting smoking even at 24mg/ml nic level wasn't enough.

I'm at 18 now, but for some the first few months I had to use 36mg/ml to feel that throat hit that cigs gave me.

Regarding vapor, try buying a few liquids with higher VG level. I remember my quit juice was Bobba's Bounty (100% VG) @ 24mg

huge vapor, good throat hit

Also, when you learn a bit more try a low ohm Phoenix atomizer, those hit ~the way I build them anyways~ the closest to a cigarette.

Although, you could right away just buy a low ohm (1.5 ohms) HH.357 and enjoy some fast, hard hits that will reduce the cravings

wanttoknow1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Retired in Mexico
I vape 3 maybe 4 mls a day
I have same set up as you, on a vision spinner at 3.8 to 4.0 volts.when I 1st tryed it I got airy draws ecf peps said they stick tooth picks in side holes to stop airness. I just happeded to have a 510 to 510 adapter and that gave me a nice draw until wick gets old then it tightens up .I then did a gause rewick and got better everything. Saturday I plan on taking it apart and wash in warm water to clean and then dry out ,this will be 2nd time (about every 5th day) my wick looks good. and when it's cleaned draw seems easier first 2 tanks slowly closes up.

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
Sm0ky, when I was quitting smoking even at 24mg/ml nic level wasn't enough.

I'm at 18 now, but for some the first few months I had to use 36mg/ml to feel that throat hit that cigs gave me.

Regarding vapor, try buying a few liquids with higher VG level. I remember my quit juice was Bobba's Bounty (100% VG) @ 24mg

huge vapor, good throat hit

Also, when you learn a bit more try a low ohm Phoenix atomizer, those hit ~the way I build them anyways~ the closest to a cigarette.

Although, you could right away just buy a low ohm (1.5 ohms) HH.357 and enjoy some fast, hard hits that will reduce the cravings

I have some I ordered from mbv.. its.... (grabbing it) American tobacco 24mg with zero flavor shots.. it bout choked me silly!! :blink: but that was the first time, when the delivery got here, that I had tried it. Way too strong.. but I haven't tried it lately.. that was 2 weeks ago. I also had a dune rider, 18mg from longislandvapory.com but it was too nutty?? I have 2 bottles of each, and only opened one each, of those.. the rest are either menthol or sweetz, but still.. I feel too much air and not enough hits??

I don't know, but I think my carto's have a lot to do with it..

I vape 3 maybe 4 mls a day
I have same set up as you, on a vision spinner at 3.8 to 4.0 volts.when I 1st tryed it I got airy draws ecf peps said they stick tooth picks in side holes to stop airness. I just happeded to have a 510 to 510 adapter and that gave me a nice draw until wick gets old then it tightens up .I then did a gause rewick and got better everything. Saturday I plan on taking it apart and wash in warm water to clean and then dry out ,this will be 2nd time (about every 5th day) my wick looks good. and when it's cleaned draw seems easier first 2 tanks slowly closes up.

My twist, I find it runs the battery down fast when I use it.. turned on high? and it doesn't make happiness on low.. I want to learn to rebuild my wicks, and possible change out watts/voltage.. and I find it's interesting how much we use in juice and how fast or slow the power source is, and how much we all vary from each other!! :vapor:

I really do like the vaping.. I can smell better, yeah my taste buds glitch every now and then.. or like this morning.. cigs just smell nasty!! (friend came over for coffee) and well I am glad for today.. I am not smoking.. It's bound to get better!! I just wonder tho.. how much will I go thru, once I find my "thang"! :laugh::p

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
thanks wv2win!! are you using an ego t??:2cool:

No. Ego's, Twists, spinners can't handle a number of attys/carto's including 1.5 ohm dual coils because of it's weak 2.5 amp switch. I use variable wattage models PV's that have 5 amp switches that can handle almost any atty or carto on the market. In the event I want to try some new atty or carto that comes on the market, I don't want my PV to be a limitation.

Last edited:
With me it really depends, basically what makes a difference is how many hours i sleep and how many hours I spend in a place I cannot vape. I would say the average is around 3 ml a day. I am not an 'all day' vape sort of person and often change flavors as the mood hits me so I could have like 3 1.6 going at a time for a day as I switch around. I never quite empty them so 3 ml is a good guesstimate :)

If you think you are going through more then you are really vaping - are you having problems with leaking?

Airy draw with some drive me crazy cause I usually do end up using a great deal more in those cases because I don't feel like I am getting anything when I really am, but there is just too much air cutting the flavor and the TH. I had to spend some times reading and watching reviews, especially of reviewers I had gotten to 'know' and have tastes similar to mine that reviewed products that they felt cave a good draw with lots of flavor and a decent TH, and did not like getting a lot of air and either tried the ones they reviewed. I wanted to avoid buying expensive parts and then having to take steps other have with doing things to plug holes to draw less air if I could avoid it. Sometimes going through reviews can take a bit long but it can save money too

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
That is a shame, wv2win..

Can you recommend a decent set up, that won't break the bank?

No. Ego's, Twists, spinners can't handle a number of attys/carto's including 1.5 ohm dual coils because of it's weak 2.5 amp switch. I use variable wattage models PV's that have 5 amp switches that can handle almost any atty or carto on the market. In the event I want to try some new atty or carto that comes on the market, I don't want my PV to be a limitation.

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
My average this week is 4-5ml a day using a boge LR carto on an ego c twist. Vaping HHV's Huntsman and Legend at 24mg 70/30 pg/vg mix.

I find I chain vape , but with the carto i tend to use less juice. It's more hassle to drip all the time, but love the draw and flavor.

If I'm using a tank it tends to be at least 6 if not a bit more. Hard to tell really. I have to monitor it closely , which I tend not to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread