Curious... How much ejuice ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBaby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
West GA
BigBaby, I might have to get one of your sub tanks and play.. beauty is in the mouth of the user, and if it works good, that's all that matters!! :toast:

I am kind of thinking about making a mini sub tank video this afternoon or tonight. If I do I will post it in the appropriate section and shoot you a link.

It also factors in the quality, not quantity of juice too.. end up with crappy unvapable juice and it will sit in a box till tossed out:laugh: <I got a few of those!! haha!!

So true, I like all different juice makers and they all have stuff that I like and stuff that I cant stand. I love halo cafe mocha but can't stand their twisted java.

Last edited:

Sm0kyBlue

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
I am kind of thinking about making a mini sub tank video this afternoon or tonight. If I do I will post it in the appropriate section and shoot you a link.

So true, I like all different juice makers and they all have stuff that I like and stuff that I cant stand. I love halo cafe mocha but can't stand their twisted java.

Please do!! Would love to see the vid.. hmm I got a hold of some halo menthol mmmm that was good. My local b&m store carries the halo brands.. but one thing is, I won't try to find liquid camel.. I really don't care to try the tobacco tastes, only because this is not like smoking, and since the fda became involved, the camels just do not taste the same anyway. It is a shame, but there is always "big (fill in black) that wants to ruin a good thing.. The way I see it, ecigs have come a mighty long way, and well if we can keep out the larger companies.. imagine what the future could be like.. wow.. I derailed this, eh?? :p

Still, I think I will always be curious on the juices.. and how the effects are. Must be my inner hippy coming out! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread