Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
So what are the issues with the spinners?

And

Spinner 2?

I'm on my iPhone

Hi SteelerFan,

There were a range of issues a few of our customers found with their Vision Spinner 1300 mAhs.

With respect to the manufacturer, we prefer not to detail those here.

You can search the main ECF threads to see what others' experiences were though.

The manufacturer is aware of consumers' concerns, and the Vision 2 is expected to effectively eliminate these.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but we do hope you will appreciate DV's effort to carry products that provide good value for your money!

Happy New Year!

:)

Myree67

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2012
Tenino WA
Are you going to get more of the Iclear30s in? I got mine and love it my husband's niece just took off with the other to a party and I bet I'll be getting friends of hers wanting them lol... To bad about the spinners.... I'm going to email you because I've had some issues with one but I thought maybe it was me or the tanks I was using.... T3s don't like them at all...

Ree

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
Are you going to get more of the Iclear30s in? I got mine and love it my husband's niece just took off with the other to a party and I bet I'll be getting friends of hers wanting them lol... To bad about the spinners.... I'm going to email you because I've had some issues with one but I thought maybe it was me or the tanks I was using.... T3s don't like them at all...

Ree

Hi Ree,

Yes, they are on order and expected to arrive soon!
Keep checking the site, and thanks for your patience!

Innokin iClear 30s Clearomizer Tank Dual Coil

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
When will you have the aspire coils back in stock? Message boards have been saying some of these coils are defective out of the box, have you had any feedback along these lines? So far the ones I got from you have been ok.--Hawk

Yes, they are coming back, probably next week.

DOA's are exceedingly rare (but happen with all manufacturers) and based on the volume I have sold compared to reported issues, it's no more than any other coil brand (and it's less than the Kangers). I see no rampant or worrisome problems with the aspires so far.

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
Eric, I need to order this set of items for someone else by March 6. Some are out of stock. Could I be notified when they are in stock, so I can place and receive the order all at once?

(2) DV eGo Twist - 1100mah - Stainless $21.99
(3) DV BCC Clearomizer $2.89
eGo USB Rapid Charger - 420mAh - DV $5.99
DV BCC Coil Replacement **5 pack - 2.4ohms $4.96

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric, I need to order this set of items for someone else by March 6. Some are out of stock. Could I be notified when they are in stock, so I can place and receive the order all at once?

I currently have no automated way of notifying someone when items come into stock, sorry :(

BIGRED89

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Ohio
Customer and Product Support Thread.
Please ask any questions about any products that I carry here, or about service, shipping or anything else customer related.

I will do my best to answer as quickly as I can.

Hey Eric I ordered a couple smoketech ARO's and 10 replacement 2.4 ohm coils for them from you the other day, I'm not getting enough power out if my vv ego batteries to get the vapor I want even at the highest voltage and the only lower ohm replacement is 1.8 ohms. I was wondering if you had planned on getting any 2.0 or 2.2 ohm coils in the near future or if you think the 1.8 ohm on a lower voltage may work?

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hey Eric I ordered a couple smoketech ARO's and 10 replacement 2.4 ohm coils for them from you the other day, I'm not getting enough power out if my vv ego batteries to get the vapor I want even at the highest voltage and the only lower ohm replacement is 1.8 ohms. I was wondering if you had planned on getting any 2.0 or 2.2 ohm coils in the near future or if you think the 1.8 ohm on a lower voltage may work?

As far as I know Smoktech only has 1.8 and 2.4, no in between, there are others but just higher and lower.

I can't really tell you if the 1.8's are for you or will solve your issue but you'll definitely see a difference in heat and vapor with the lower ohm coil on a twist. Just be sure to start at the lowest setting and work your way up.

BIGRED89

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Ohio
As far as I know Smoktech only has 1.8 and 2.4, no in between, there are others but just higher and lower.

I can't really tell you if the 1.8's are for you or will solve your issue but you'll definitely see a difference in heat and vapor with the lower ohm coil on a twist. Just be sure to start at the lowest setting and work your way up.

In the description of The Pyrex ARO 2 advertised on your website it says that is comes with a 2.0 ohm coil, would there be any way to order those coils for replacement or is this maybe an error?

BIGRED89

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Ohio
image.jpg

Here's the page

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 14

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
In the description of The Pyrex ARO 2 advertised on your website it says that is comes with a 2.0 ohm coil, would there be any way to order those coils for replacement or is this maybe an error?

It's a good question, one I forgot I asked Smoktech about, I metered them at 2.0 at the time and asked them, did not get a response but all they have in the catalog is 1.8 and 2.4 nothing in between. I'll have to follow up with them. It does seem odd they'd send a 2.0 and not list it. I'd open one up and check if I had any left :(

BIGRED89

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2014
Ohio
It's a good question, one I forgot I asked Smoktech about, I metered them at 2.0 at the time and asked them, did not get a response but all they have in the catalog is 1.8 and 2.4 nothing in between. I'll have to follow up with them. It does seem odd they'd send a 2.0 and not list it. I'd open one up and check if I had any left :(

Hey thanks for the quick reply, it's a big help, I guess I'll be ordering the 1.8's and and a couple ARO 2's thanks again Eric have a great day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread