Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
To change flavor with the nautilus mini can you rinse out the BVC coil, blow thru it, then let it air dry?--Thanks--Hawk

I usually just let it stay in there, wash out the tank and parts and then just let it vape the last of the other flavor, tastes funny for about 3 puffs :)
Less stress on the coil that way.

But yes, you can do that.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hi, I have an Iclear 30 and the base with the 510 threads are slightly stripped. It still works but it wobbles. I was wondering if you are able to get replacements. I've ordered a few things from you and have been totally satisfied with your service. It's fast and I like that. Thanks!

I am sorry to say I do not have any bases, but I will ask on my next order see if I can get some, submit a question on my contact page on the website so we can have some record of it. I cannot guaranty I will get one but will try.

l_strider_l

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Minas Tirith, Gondor
I searched for a similar question and returned 0 results. So I will ask, and forgive me if I have located the incorrect thread. It has been OUT OF STOCK a while and the item is still visible on the website, so I assume you are hashing it out and I can expect stock soon. But, any clue on the PROTANK AIRFLOW CONTROL VALVE V3 MINI? Thanks man.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I searched for a similar question and returned 0 results. So I will ask, and forgive me if I have located the incorrect thread. It has been OUT OF STOCK a while and the item is still visible on the website, so I assume you are hashing it out and I can expect stock soon. But, any clue on the PROTANK AIRFLOW CONTROL VALVE V3 MINI? Thanks man.

We get them all the time, they go in and out pretty fast I have some on order, Kanger says it will ship "this week". That tentatively puts them here Tuesday/Wednesday

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Is this place still in business?? I guess I made a big mistake ordering from a place that has no PH.# and no action on their sub-forum, huh?

My order # is 236433 and it's been stuck down in Orlando. Three days overdue, if I even receive it tomorrow.

Yes, still in business :)

I am sorry for the delay and the trouble with USPS, your order is not in Orlando, it left Orlando two days ago, it is in transit, unfortunately we have no control over that :( I wish we did. USPS has been having a lot of trouble lately. Lots of delays. Yours is overdue from their estimates (which are never accurate) by a day, hopefully you get it soon.

For contacting us you can always submit a message on the website contact form, we answer pretty quickly.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Ah well, not a good experience here.

Got my hopes up for better.

If you get it back, just keep it. I'll just consider it a lesson learned and I didn't fair out too badly with the loss.

Nice to have met you, wish you the best-Bob

Bob, I understand your frustration, but your package is not lost it is late and we honestly have nothing to do with it once it leaves here. I do not mean we are not responsible for getting you the order, (we are) I mean in terms of the actual shipping delay. You will not lose a penny here. ever. And we certainly will not keep it if it comes back, if it does we would refund your purchase.

Delays are happening everywhere with USPS, not just us but so far, nothing has been returned or lost, you will get it, it's just late :(

I mean no offense Bob and again, I understand your frustration but I am not sure how this reflects on DV as a company? We did not delay this order.

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
As the saying goes, you can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but NOT all of the people all of the time.

One out of a million is still pretty good odds Eric.

RodeoGeorge

P.S. A satisfied customer for years.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
As the saying goes, you can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but NOT all of the people all of the time.

One out of a million is still pretty good odds Eric.

RodeoGeorge

P.S. A satisfied customer for years.

:)

I strive to make everyone happy but USPS has been the bane of my existence lately. Luckily our friends package was delivered the very next day :)

USPS.. not sure what is up with them but in general they are taking 2 extra days now to deliver. Most people are ok with it but a few take it out on me personally, you should see my email box :(

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Hey Eric, I finally talked a friend into switching to vaping. He ordered the emow kit from you last week. It's so shinny and new, I want one now!!! Question - how do I order an extra battery that matches? (I can't have just one battery for my ecig)
Thanks,
Emily

Hi Emily! Unfortunately I do not currently carry the Emow battery separately (although I should).
But I can get one or more for you, if you are willing to wait a short while? I have a new Kanger order that hasn't shipped yet, should be able to add whatever you need :)

Email me if you'd like that and I'll get it on the order. :)

Reactions: sonicdsl

emily33

Apr 25, 2012
Kansas City, MO
Hi Emily! Unfortunately I do not currently carry the Emow battery separately (although I should).
But I can get one or more for you, if you are willing to wait a short while? I have a new Kanger order that hasn't shipped yet, should be able to add whatever you need :)

Email me if you'd like that and I'll get it on the order. :)

I emailed you, did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread