Customer Feedback thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moueix

Moved On
Aug 20, 2012
Michigan and Iowa
Erm.... I'm a noob, so some of this is my fault probably... But I just received my order of 2 SLB Rivas, 2 Vivi Nova V2 tanks, 2 Ego CHROME 3.5ML MEGA clearomizers w/liquid view and 16 asst. bottles of ejuice.

First, the Riva is a nice looking rig, and works as advertised. It could come with a couple collars though for tanks and clearomizers to fill the ugly gap between the cone thread and the bases of other things like the V2's or the Clearomizers. Probably my fault for not anticipating it.

The Dekang juices? Meh. Fruit, dessert, tobacco, they all pretty much taste the same. I'm dripping and cleaning with alcohol and doing a dry burn in between so it isn't cross-flavor. Compared to the flavors from my Volt, they're just.. boring. Nothing stands out as interesting at all. I could see if a few were meh, but pretty much all 16? Well, the apple isn't too bad.

But my real problem is the ego "Chrome" clearomizers. I'm feeling a little falsely advertised. They're actually clear plastic, with a cheesy chrome tape over them, that isn't even applied well. Lots of bubbles and ripples in the tape. I was hoping for a sleek look but between the lack of spacers and the cheap "chrome" job, it just looks like hell. I guess I should have known by the price that they weren't real chrome, but come on. They're really cheesy.

The Riva themselves are nice, and salvageable with the Nova once I find some backwards tapered spacers to match the diameter of the Riva to the bottom of the tank, and the Nova tanks are OK too. The juice will likely collect dust, as will the "Chrome" clearomizers.

But hey, shipping WAS fast, and I guess other than the clearomizers, I got what I ordered.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We sell trim rings that will make it look nicer on the riva. Unfortunately at the clearance price on the kits there is no room to add free items etc.. If you would like feel free to use the contact us link on the website and we can send you the links to some trim rings for them.

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
Erm....
The Dekang juices? Meh. Fruit, dessert, tobacco, they all pretty much taste the same. I'm dripping and cleaning with alcohol and doing a dry burn in between so it isn't cross-flavor. Compared to the flavors from my Volt, they're just.. boring. Nothing stands out as interesting at all. I could see if a few were meh, but pretty much all 16? Well, the apple isn't too bad.

If you've only been off the cigs for a short time your best bet is to go for flavors that are reviewed as really strong flavors. When I first started I couldnt even taste some flavors because my taste buds were so out of wack from smoking. As time went on I switched to more subtle complex flavors and the strong ones were just too much for me....another benefit of getting off the smokes..you taste things stronger and clearer.
Congratulations on getting off the cigarettes and welcome to ECF :vapor:

LitecigUSA.net was my very first foray into the vaping world
i got a disposable 510 and LOVED IT, then ordered an Ego kit
Fell off the wagon and came back a year later and ordered an Ego-T kit
Ive ordered juices, clearomizers, adapters, and I JUST GOT MY VMAX

Prices are great, Shipping is fast, and responses to inquiries are fast.
You want a trusted seller, LiteCig has NEVER let me down
NOT EVEN ONCE

5 STARS out of 5

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
We've been using e-cigs for more than three years and been through MANY quality vendors. But when we found Litecig we stopped looking at others.
Litecig has the best prices, customer service, and delivery times of any vendor we have ever used. For the first time in years, we narrowed down our list to one hardware vendor and one juice vendor several months ago. Makes it sooo easy. We highly recommend Shawn and LitecigUSA!

Moueix

Moved On
Aug 20, 2012
Michigan and Iowa
Well, it seems I owe Shawn an apology. Now that I've been around the block I'm finding LiteCig is my favorite home on the street.

I'm still Meh on the Dekang, and the chrome clearomizer, but I've just placed my 3rd order with Shawn.

The chrome Riva with the taper on and the contoured chrome drip tip is absolutely one of the finest looking setups I have seen, and is dependable and satisfying WAY beyond its price. My Volts are gathering dust. Those chrome batteries with the gold band are SO sweet looking. The shipping is fabulous, fast and cheap. The customer service is top notch. The prices are unbeatable.

I spend a lot of time either behind my computer, or the wheel, so I ordered the 510 passthru. Little did I know it was a VV!! I just found that out! SERIOUSLY?!? A chrome VV for under $13?!? I've put different heads in all my Nova's (HR for cool fruit, LR for warm dessert vapes) and I'm in HEAVEN! The trim rings Shawn recommended for my Novas look GREAT too, and make it a very solid build. I've got all my friends asking me to place orders for them and converting them en masse. Shawn, you have a GREAT store, and now that I know what I like and what is good, you are my go to hardware supplier. Thanks for taking the criticism well, you're a class act and a helluva businessman.

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
** They updated the page, bravo guys! **

I've ordered before and enjoyed the experience.

I'm here to grip about the page Joye eGo 18650 mod page

1) There should be a link to your recommended battery. It says "*Due to the amount of various styles, and sizes we can not guarantee all 18650 sized batteries will work in this unit. Damage caused by forcing a battery that is not compatible in the unit will not be covered by warranty." but does not say which one!!??? LOL. I mean srsly - put a link to the battery that you want to sell the most!!! And when you are low on that one, switch the link to one that you have in stock. Easy Peasy!!

2) Not enough pics. Note the reply on that page from someone - it was not as big as he/she thought. This should never happen! pix pix pix put a pic of the unit next to something - like a quarter!!! And a pic of a fully assembled unit, a eGo and a 510. FFS! Do you not want to sell this product!?

3) A simple 1,2,3 contents. 1) Tube 2) Button 3) ??? Please put in capitals+bold NO BATTERY!! CLICK HERE FOR BATTERY!

4) You might state something like "This is an IMR battery, so protected/unprotected does not apply." because there's dozens of people asking about this whole unprotected thing, but often there's no answers. Also, is this particular battery a rebranded AW? It has the same color but says "www.litecigusa.com" on it - do you make your own?

It's almost as if you don't want to sell anything.
But then again, most if not all ecig sites are about the same - Good products - crap info about the product on the page.

I've bought a few mods over the years, but I would have bought a lot more if sites actually tried to provide proper, thorough, easy to understand information. I can't tell you how many times I started out looking for a nice big, but not too big, compatible with ego, highly rated, reasonably priced unit and ended up closing all the tabs out of frustration. Which I'm just about ready to do right now.

Last edited:

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
question about the site
is it standard that every single click to navigate I have to re-affirm that I'm over 18?
My patience level since putting down the analogs is very low - I get to about the 5th time having to click that little box and click the X instead and go to another site

I had the same issue, it went away when I logged in.

Someone mentioned flash - flash has had a bad year...er decade. I've seen systems that would not open any web pages at all simply because flash was corrupt, repaired by an update. (IT work). If in doubt, update flash. BTW flash was never allowed on iPhones and has ceased it's Android operations.

Waterfox is fine - it actually uses the Firefox profile/cache folders, it's simply a 64-bit build of firefox. Generally if I have an issue with a site, Chrome/FF and Opera also don't work there.

The issue I have had with this site is the cart keeps saying "oops looks like the page you're looking for no longer exists! check one of these out instead!" so I click it again and again and eventually it shows my cart. Not that I'm going to buy anything! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread