Customer Feedback thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmie0515

Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Litchfield Park, Arizona
Got something postive about your experience with us ??? post it here. Got something negative about a experience with us go ahead post it here too :)

I don't know if this has been asked as I did not read everything, but i recently purchased the Boge Leo Royal kit and love it. It looks like you are weeding out this model and I don't see it listed unless i do a search for Leo. Are you discontinuing it on your site altogether? If so, is it because Innoken took it over or will you have those in stock in the future? i just signed up to be an affiliate and have been showing everyone my Leo and to purchase it from your site and now it looks like it won't be around much longer. Every time I find something I like it seems to get discontinued. :(

makelovenmusic

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Jersey
Hi! I just want to say that I just received my first order from you (Order#: 91182) and I'm thrilled with the fast shipping, order accuracy, and amazing prices! I will definitely be ordering all of my parts from you from now on! I honestly can't believe how fast my order came using free shipping! I ordered on Wednesday and it got here on Thursday!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! (And always keep pink stuff in stock because I've been looking for pink batteries, drip tips, and everything pink for my e-cig, so keep that up, and if you ever get Boge 510 cartos in pink, please let me know!) Thank you!!!! :D

-Stacey
Your newest fan who loves pink e-cig stuff! lol

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
Super fast shipping, great prices. Quick response from customer service, went above and beyond. My issue was one that could have been chalked up to "not my problem" but gratefully y'all went the extra mile. Thanks!

Nine times out of ten its not the problem itself that makes a customer decide whether or not to return... It's how its responded to and handled. Thanks for continuing to be my #1 choice for hardware!

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
lol i hear that finecraft...i've handed out at least 12 litecigusa business cards..anytime someone seriously asks me about my ecig i give them a quick pitch and hand them the card
guess thats the salesman in me from those couple years of selling magazine subscriptions door to door when i was younger.
but i can hand them litecigs card with confidence that if they do decide to check it out they will get great products at great prices with excellent customer service and fast shipping.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
I've spent a ton of money at LiteCig and have had nothing but excellent experiences with them. Best prices and fast shipping. I'm only one state over, so I get the stuff super quick.

I can't say enough about how much I love doing business with this company and how much I appreciate their prices and customer service.

I'm super excited that I finally pulled the trigger on one of the Chrome Vari-Tubes today. Can't wait to get that bad boy in a couple of days!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread