• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

customs when not shipped form a supplier

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Boo-urns! Got my letter today! My Boba's is being sent back by customs. Oh well, glad I enjoy gambling. See what happens on the re-ship.

Well as i said in the past, i will say it again....next time if there is a option on the declaration form, see if they can claim it under the Canadian and American NAFTA act. Been using that and i have yet to see one package turned back and this is info that was given to my wife in the states by both UPS and USPS.....

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Well as i said in the past, i will say it again....next time if there is a option on the declaration form, see if they can claim it under the Canadian and American NAFTA act. Been using that and i have yet to see one package turned back and this is info that was given to my wife in the states by both UPS and USPS.....

How/where/what? Do you have a sample you can show us? Where is there info regarding this on a gov and/or shipping site? This is something we all need to know about!! I have juice that's gone off the tracking grid and I'm biting my nails!

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
*chuckles* somewhere buried in my previous posts for the year i tried to discuss this information (same as getting a class action law suit against HC back in March/April)......

But you are in luck.....as today on the American side of the border there is a wonderful care package my wife is sending me (i guess it will be here Friday this week). I will make a special note to scan the label and post it.....

that is after i edit out any and all personal information (names, addresses, signatures)

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
*chuckles* somewhere buried in my previous posts for the year i tried to discuss this information (same as getting a class action law suit against HC back in March/April)......

But you are in luck.....as today on the American side of the border there is a wonderful care package my wife is sending me (i guess it will be here Friday this week). I will make a special note to scan the label and post it.....

that is after i edit out any and all personal information (names, addresses, signatures)

Yes, of course.... blur and smudge are your friend..... but yes, I would love to see how this is done to streamline shipments. Thanks for sharing

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Yes, of course.... blur and smudge are your friend.....

meh.....i am high tech sheesh...i use palette colors which does a wonderful erase job so no one knows what was edited out. In fact if you ask Ralph he may have the screen shot from CVCN and venom saying something about a certain ethnic group of cows that i worked on lol

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
meh.....i am high tech sheesh...i use palette colors which does a wonderful erase job so no one knows what was edited out. In fact if you ask Ralph he may have the screen shot from CVCN and venom saying something about a certain ethnic group of cows that i worked on lol

Kudos.... Me? I don't take the time.... If it's something for print or aesthetics, then sure..... but just a quick'n'dirty edit to slap up here?-- it's low-tech and wiki-wiki all the way.

Confucious say: "Do not use cannon to kill mosquito"

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Rawr! Got my fingers crossed for you Tiger, and trying to find us...err I mean me some pluid.

Hurrah! Thanks Funky! Your crossed fingers must have helped, as the big juice order arrived unscathed today. Whew! Now I can relax :)
My friends stuff was the bulk of the order and is already repacked for the much shorter second trip to Alberta. He's going to be so excited when he gets this package :)

Duckonquack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Canada
So is ordering from AVE.com not recommended? How about Heather's?

My first shipment from AVE was lost in the mail(or stolen :O), AVE resent it and I got it in about a week with no problems, so I'd say it's fine. If you have any problems they'll take care of you

I haven't ordered from Heather's so idk, I'd assume they'd be about the same as AVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread