Danger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Ouch. I've put lit analogs in my mouth the wrong way and burned myself more than once and even had a few times where a regular cig stick to my lips and somehow turned around and burned me (I know-- crazy) but nothing like what you are describing. Wow. Get well soon. I can almost feel your pain.

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Ouch. I've put lit analogs in my mouth the wrong way and burned myself more than once and even had a few times where a regular cig stick to my lips and somehow turned around and burned me (I know-- crazy) but nothing like what you are describing. Wow. Get well soon. I can almost feel your pain.
Funny after talking about this - earlier I filled my Kanger Subtank from the top. Picked it up to vape and spit out a mouthful of eliquid and some dribbled on me. Obviously I wasn't paying attention, got distracted after I filled it and had not put the top cap back on. Tasted icky but at least I did not burn myself.

Reactions: stols001

Nikhforos

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2018
Funny after talking about this - earlier I filled my Kanger Subtank from the top. Picked it up to vape and spit out a mouthful of eliquid and some dribbled on me. Obviously I wasn't paying attention, got distracted after I filled it and had not put the top cap back on. Tasted icky but at least I did not burn myself.
You mean the toptank?

Nikhforos

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2018
One of my least favorite analog injuries was if the smoke stuck to your lip and fingers slid along the length to the cherry when trying to take it away from your mouth. Burns in between the smoking fingers. I don’t miss that!
I can relate 100% lol. So you keep sucking on it until you try to take it away for the 2nd time and your face is slowly becoming a tomato

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
One of my least favorite analog injuries was if the smoke stuck to your lip and fingers slid along the length to the cherry when trying to take it away from your mouth. Burns in between the smoking fingers. I don’t miss that!
I usually did this while driving. Had the added benefit of the glowing embers falling in my lap. Always much more fun to burn yourself twice in the same incident. :cry:

• Agree

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man I had one of the new bugs, it was always blowing my (lit) cigarettes back in through one window or another (German engineering I guess....) I don't miss the myriad holes in my car, clothing, and floor, nor frantically pulling over to locate a lit cigarette from starting a car fire. I don't miss the car either. LOL....

Anna

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
My nickname used to be (still sort of is) Crash. My very first car accident happened when I was 17. I was driving my brother's brand new 3-day-old Nissan on the highway - cig in mouth as usual and it dropped. Went to pick it up because I did not want to burn his car and BOOM - I lost control, hit the divider, spun around and crashed into it hard. Amazingly I did not hit anyone else --it was rush hour and I was not hurt. I was so upset that I put my head in my hands on the steering wheel and a bunch of people starting pounding on the window. They thought I was dead. I totaled my brother's car.

After that if I dropped a cig - I never picked it up so all my subsequent cars had many holes on the floor and seat...lol.

Glad those days are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread