Status
Not open for further replies.

rickstar009

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2009
Deal-extreme Enthusiast
I can't even get David at Eastmall to reply to any of my email's :|
So i am alittle worried about ordering from him if i can't even get an email answered.

He might just be busy but it is becoming abit disconcerning. All i hear is how great! the 801 is, so i just want to try it but i need some questions from David answered first before i do

I will give David another couple of days to reply to my emails otherwise i will just continue to buy from my regular supplier Beci at Bestecig.com if he doesn't.....

Last edited:

spradling

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dr. Russell, many thanks for this review and for the post below!

I'm looking to buy wholesale to import into my country (Uruguay) and was undecided between Eastmall and Bestecig.

I know they both have excellent customer service, what I wanted to know was the actual quality of the products. I started a thread asking about this.

Most people recommended Bestecig because it's cheaper and has a little better customer service, but the thing is their wholesale prices are very similar and both their customer services are great. So I needed to know about quality.

I purchased a BE112 (801) from Bestecig a couple of weeks ago and it's great, but after reading around and reading this thread I'm more convinced on David's 801.

I liked your post below, it's great that he's improving his products and let's you know about it.

Now to order :)

I just wanted to update everyone on my penstyle, along with a recent kit I got.

The original penstyle I recieved is still working great. I only drip when using it, and it works like a charm. No drop in vapour, batteries still work and hold a charge.

Now, I also received a batch of Yang's updated products - a new kit consisting his new batteries and atomizers. The new batteries last WAAAY longer than I expected, around 8 or so hours but that is a guess. I'll try and clock the next one I use to make sure. As for the atomizer, the draw is super easy (easier than the original atomizer, which is saying a lot) and the vapor production is even better and far more consistent. This is probably the best atomizer I've used to date. I'm really impressed overall. The only physical difference I can see is that the battery is about a cm or two longer than the original batteries, but it is barely noticeable when screwed into the atomizer. The materials seem to be far better as well and feels like a quality product. In the end, I definitely recommend this improved 801 penstyle to those that are still in the market for one. You won't be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread