ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
New York

Lentulusbatiatus

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Wakefield
if you wait version 2 is out very soon, it's basically the same but with ss center and the top cap isn't threaded anymore it is held with O rings.
UgZJ9.jpg

Last edited:

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
if you wait version 2 is out very soon, it's basically the same but with ss center and the top cap isn't threaded anymore it is held with O rings.
UgZJ9.jpg

That photo is of the AGA-W. Different model as it has a threaded plastic tank and the center post is held in by a spring. The AGA-T v2 should look about the same though.

Last edited:

XfooYen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2012
SoCal
All the sellers show this one on their pictures

but they finally send this

I 'm looking for the first one for a long time now but all I find is the second!
Does anyone know where can I get one for sure?
Thanks guys!!!
The model you're talking about was the first version of the AGA-T. GotVapes sold it as the Birkshire. I think they've been out of stock for a while. There may be some out there but I don't think so. Many sites will use either photo as a descriptor. All new models are the one in the top photo.

SO69

Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Athens - GREECE
UgZJ9.jpg

I 've already preordered this baby!!
It will be my next project... I'll give you an idea... adjustable air hole ''fogatty style'':2cool:

Last edited:

SO69

Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Athens - GREECE
The model you're talking about was the first version of the AGA-T. GotVapes sold it as the Birkshire. I think they've been out of stock for a while. There may be some out there but I don't think so. Many sites will use either photo as a descriptor. All new models are the one in the top photo.

No m8 the new model is the one on the bottom picture, the one that GotVapes sells as Birkshire.
On the top is the first version of AGA T, the one I 'm looking for and it's out of stock indeed!
Thank you for your reply! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread