Dead altsmoke alpha...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexi5

Verified Member
Aug 29, 2010
Cyprus
Hey guys,

I bought the altsmoke alpha about 3 months ago and I have been enjoying it a lot until last week. A few days before I was doing my daily bed time vaping and everything seemed to be working like always. When I finished I put the alpha into the cupboard and went for sleep. The next day when I woke up and took the alpha it didn't work. Damn I thought I need to charge it again. I put the battery on the charger for only some minutes and then the charger indicated a full battery (green light). I tried using the battery again but had no luck with that again. I thought maybe it was the cartomiser so I quickly changed that with a new one but again no luck. When I try to charge the battery it always indicates a full charged battery. I tried taking apart the device as shown on this video as well The Alpha from Altsmoke.com - YouTube but it still did not work out.

Help me please!!!!

I'm looking forward to your answers,

Thanks a lot.

segaman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Mason City, IA
The altsmoke guys stand behind their mods. Open a ticket up and they will probably ask you to send it in. When my SB switch went out i sent it in and they fixed it for free (other than the shipping) They have a quick turn around most the time.

Agree, Altsmoke has one of the BEST customer support programs!!!!!! Probably the main reason they are always low on Mods in stock!!! That and the mods are A++++

mortios

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Wheeling, WV
I have to ask, have you tried that battery in a known working PV or another battery in the Alpha? It would be a ..... to not have your baby while in for service if all that's wrong is a bad battery. I don't know what your using but I know that when Lipo4s go bad and wont charge or discharge anymore they show as fully charged on my charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread