Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yes. Just this one ;). I'll go look for a thread where everyone is being nice.

:lol:!!!!!

:pop:

Here. Check out what the Kat dragged in. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wfD5KD3SL8

I think I may know someone who has a carto that could actually FIT into that thang....*coughucough*

Are you implying that there IS something sillier?

Actually, you MIGHT be correct. Kat, I'll take this one, on your behalf.

My be half thanks you. ;)

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Really? Why? I think it's a really horrible setup all round. Looks very uncomfortable too. No place to put one's legs. No space to rest elbows, cheap little small screen laptop in the center etc. etc. One would have to turn the head side to side constantly. With that amount of monitors, (that maybe fell off the back of a truck since they don't gel at all with the rest of the meager furnishings) that person could perhaps have sprung for a decent desk and chair. Working Christmas lights, long enough cords, and monitors not balancing precariously off the edges would be optional...
I would be sitting sideways with my feet on my cooler, like I am now...lol And yeah, I'd have an executive chair that leans back, too.

malachi

Verified Member
May 9, 2013
New Brighton, MN, USA
I have both the MVP and I just got a Provari. I struggled with the same question(s) that you are asking.

Here are my thoughts and here is the standard comment: these are just my opinions and under my vaping styles. YMMV, of course.

I love my MVP, I love the fact that I don't have to charge it so often and that it takes every juice delivery system I throw at it. The problem I had with it was that I seems to run high on the volts. When I was at the lowest volts, it still seemed to be too hot to me. 3.2 volts on my MVP seemed hotter than 3.2 volts on my VAMO. I researched it and I think that it was PBsaurdo (I think that is the spelling) measured that it does run hotter at the lower volts, confirming my experience. This was important to me because, I like the lower volts (cooler vapes). So, I ended up not enjoying my vapes as much.

Also, with with the MVP and with the VAMO, I do not usually touch the Watts. I adjust the volts, so VW is lost on me. I like VV better for my vaping experience, at least at this point.

This information told me that I was really looking for something that would give my a true voltage, allow me to adjust the volts to find the sweets spots of the juice on the fly, and sustain it across my vapes. Research it, I found that the Provari is that device.

I know that this is long, but I wanted to give you my experience, research, and thinking process. There is some much out there that is emotional about the issue. I just wanted to give you an answer about how I choose between these two really great devices. I hope this is helpful to you.
Any way you decide, remember you can not lose. Get some good juice, pick you device, and vape it up!

Malachi

Hey all,

Been vaping a little over a month. Current setup is an MVP and Aspire BDC mini nova. Happy with it. No issues- only issues ive had in vaping have been with various tanks ive fiddled with, some good some bad.

Now, Im a guy that likes nice things. No problem spending the extra cash for gadgets and such. But I also dont want to buy just because something is expensive and coveted. Im not a sucker.

So the Provari is tempting because I like the heft to it, the satin feel, and of course seems built well from all the countless reviews ive read. But at the end of the day, it seems to do nothing above and beyond what my MVP does. I am *NOT* trolling here to say the MVP is just as good... not even close.

Just wondering if there is some differentiator the Provari has which would provide a "better vape", or if its purely for asthetics and build quality. Another $150 for aesthetics alone aint worth it, and build quality isnt either. I could go through four MVP's and still be ahead vs. the Provari.

So- any input or comments are appreciated... convince me!!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread