• Deleted by Judge Dredd
  • Reason: Offensive remarks

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
HD resolution on cell phone isn't HD resolution on 2 x 24" monitors:).

I guess not. I don't own two 24" monitors. They wouldn't be suitable in a Japanese size house. I have a 17" laptop, but do most things on my iPad and iPhone. You win in the double times two extra large PC monitor department ;).

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
I guess not. I don't own two 24" monitors. They wouldn't be suitable in a Japanese size house. I have a 17" laptop, but do most things on my iPad and iPhone. You win in the double times two extra large PC monitor department ;).

And then there's this person;

1277-508664515_853780cf3a.jpg

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I also read threads by owners of other devices. While their threads tended to be about fixing problems, the ProVari threads were more along the lines of matching tanks and drip tips. Hmmm...
This. ^^^

ProVape is also the only company that can make a high quality stainless steel 510 to ego adapter.

Edit: lol at the Klingon Xing sign. :p

Last edited:

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I had 5 running off 3 machines... but 2 decided to go up to that big LCD that was a display of the sky & I never bothered replacing them. I don't game too much anymore, but they were more out of convenience. I could have multiple windows open all over the place & not have to keep switching sources to see everything at once.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Ah, yes....another of life's little white lies...lol
That. Is. SO. COOL! *geeks out*
Really? Why? I think it's a really horrible setup all round. Looks very uncomfortable too. No place to put one's legs. No space to rest elbows, cheap little small screen laptop in the center etc. etc. One would have to turn the head side to side constantly. With that amount of monitors, (that maybe fell off the back of a truck since they don't gel at all with the rest of the meager furnishings) that person could perhaps have sprung for a decent desk and chair. Working Christmas lights, long enough cords, and monitors not balancing precariously off the edges would be optional...

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Don't feel bad. Let it pass, it's not personal. But remember; here on the ECF, you can bash any device (most especially Chinese mods and Chinese companies, Chinese work ethics, and hey even China as a country) as much as you please, but never, ever admit to not loving or not wanting or not owning a Provari lol. This exact same thing has happened to DOZENS of people. Go read though some of the many, many closed so called Provari threads. (It will cheer you up :p). Ie. threads that ask why the OP should buy a Provari, and related attention seeking thread headers. The minute someone dares ask the wrong question or says they don't like it, (everyone and their cousin reports the post) and all hell breaks loose.

My two cents :D.

I have some Chinese devices that I am happy with but I do like my three Provari best. Now just because there are Chinese devices that I am happy does not mean there are not some I don't like. There are Chinese purchases I am happy with some disappointed with but only one that actually made me angry and spitting mad.

It is kind of sad if there is only one Chinese device they had tried that they truly and honestly hat they get labeled as being a Chinese hater.

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I'm sorry that the eRoll wasn't your thing :p.

It was completely mischaracterized. I asked a lot of very specific questions and questioned the numbers but I didn't watch carefully how the answers came. Oh yeah, it can do that. I then noticed it wasn't compared to anything in the parameters I was trying to check on. Also the thing is fragile, unsuitable to a rough environment. It had nothing to do with it being my thing. It did not meet the things claimed of it. No point getting something you are already outperforming by every measure and still not happy with. At least I found something that meets it at a minimum level.

I guess that is fair, Provari and it's owners can get bashed so I can bash something completely billed as something it is not. It did restore my faith in math. If the numbers do not make sense there is something not being considered or something is not being represented correctly.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I want something sillier. I want to shove a battery with a C-rating of 10 into a tiny tube and add a 4.4v boost circuit.

Are you implying that there IS something sillier?

Actually, you MIGHT be correct. Kat, I'll take this one, on your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread