Not open for further replies.

Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
I see you still have the best Caravela in your possession - that is best one to my opinon with that color combo, lucky Jojo likes you so much - eheheh
I do I do I do....
heart-119.gif

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Imeo are we watching the same videos? All three videos? The JGG video? Your cap?
I feel I'm actually trying to SELL the Penelope to work on ALL MODS. If this was not your intent, then you should not have out air channel under Penelope. Only channels on side for grip.
The JGG does not have these slots you refer to.

Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
yankee, these mods dont have a really flat top. They have small holes/slots around their 510 female threads. If they had a really flat top like justGG they wouldnt be able to vape anything because they dont have air control
I proved in the video when I closed the a/c on the justGG that penny vapes perfectly...
maybe we have special pennys that are unique and only work for us...

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Yankee the vela aside, I see what you mean. The paps has flat cap. It depends on the diameter of the opening and the threads depth. I don't have a flat paps cap. But on justGG it is fairly narrow. And the amount of air is unvapeable. About 75% closed maybe 80%. I'm not sure how you are able to Vape with justGG with air control closed to the max.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
yankee, Penelope works on all mods. That how I made it. But the mods you show me have a channel around the connector exept justGG. Thats why justGG AD control works on Penelope

Imeo. The last picture I posted has a JGG flat top lid and it vaped fine. The middle picture is of the GP Paps FLAT top, no air channels, none. No well. None. It vapes great.

Ok. The caravela has a small well. Let's not factor that in. But the other two?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo. The last picture I posted has a JGG flat top lid and it vaped fine. The middle picture is of the GP Paps FLAT top, no air channels, none. No well. None. It vapes great.

Ok. The caravela has a small well. Let's not factor that in. But the other two?

yankee, there is no way for paps to work. If it works then his flat top is not well machined, or its not a flat top. Put a pencil on its "flat" top and you will see from where it takes air

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
It's a wide open vape! The video showed all the vapor with it CLOSED.
Do I need a different oring here? Is it leaking air?

for sure yankee, you have a problem. It would be silly of me to make Penelope always work on justGG even with closed air

Jojobo

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Northeast USA
Not perfectly jojo. The inhale is hard there. It vapes normally only when you open air control. Exept you are used to very hard inhales.

omg...I think I am just not a GG person...there is no proving it more than that, then going to Greece and showing you in person. Everyone can keep their own opinions...Obviously I am too stupid to know anything regarding the GG product.
IF I defend the product I am wrong...If I show the shortcomings...I am wrong....GG is just too frustrating for me to stay with it.

I hope everyone enjoys their GG...I am not arguing anymore about facts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread