Status
Not open for further replies.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
I'm done. DONE. I'm going to go play in a different fin a house now. I have purposely taken my first videos to actually prove to the modder that his atty works on EVERYTHING. And it does. The air control is apparently not working for Penelope. Not for us. Although if I have a tank with a rebuildable carto in it, I have a super tight draw. Hmm
The penny vapes on flat tops. I don't care WHO is going to try to convince me that as I sit here vaping in a flat top mod it's not supposed to, it does.
I've taken vids, pics, and explained this before even and it's still a doubt.
I'm actually insulted that what's happening so US is being told to US that's it's NOT POSSIBLE!

If I were posting this outside GG, and the "other modder" told me it's not possible, I could see the point. But honestly? I'm not slamming an atty here, slamming the modder, or slamming the people. I'm actually trying to bring out a positive, which for me lately seems to be very hard work.

If the Penelope v2 does not work on flat tops, I'm sorry for that. I will take MY results, OUR results, off this thread and off the forum.

Have a splendid day. Stress to be happy about a positive performance even is not worth it to me. I'm not going to stress about GG any further.
My Ukrainian stubbornness is clashing with Greek stubbornness.

Good day and good night.

Bo

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
yankee, there is no way for paps to work. If it works then his flat top is not well machined, or its not a flat top. Put a pencil on its "flat" top and you will see from where it takes air

Imeo paps flat top caps were made for Genesis atomizers that take air from outside. That is why it doesn't have air slots or well. He made two versions of caps.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Them it's a problem with ALL my Penelope Imeo. ALL.
The JGG air ring is making me suck a watermelon through a straw with the Sophia in an SnP tank shown below. It's not the JGG.

sapu4ypa.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yankee, you and jojo get very upset lately. Maybe the air changed on your country lol

Ok, to be serious. I will ask you a simple question. From where an atty breaths? Center post and side holes, ok?

So from where the atomizer will breath on a REALLY flat top mod that covers all holes of an atomizer?

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
Yankee my friend. I just re tried on justgg. It is really a 20% air. Its like a 0.3-0.5mm air hole max. It is vapeable only if you like to drag for 10 minutes. Either you are comfortable with very soft drags or you have something wrong in your penny. :confused:

Aalwani my friend, if COURSE I have something wrong with my penny. It wouldn't be such a feakin joyous experience if it wasn't.

Maybe it's FedEx tossing ours under under a vice and bending things extra flat.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
yankee, you and jojo get very upset lately. Maybe the air changed on your country lol

Ok, to be serious. I will ask you a simple question. From where an atty breaths? Center post and side holes, ok?

So from where the atomizer will breath on a REALLY flat top mod that covers all holes of an atomizer?

MY air is fine. The oxygen balance is perfect. If I had extra money to fly to Greece and HAND THIS TO YOU to vape MAYBE then you'll understand.

HERE is the air intake again.
ju6ygaba.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Then your atomizer is not made well yankee. Its base is not straight. But let me ask you to try something else now that tou have all kinds of o-rings in your house. Please put a 14x1 o-ring around the threads of the Lid and tell me your results. I am saying this because I left room for an o-ring there in case someone needs it
Them it's a problem with ALL my Penelope Imeo. ALL.
The JGG air ring is making me suck a watermelon through a straw with the Sophia in an SnP tank shown below. It's not the JGG.

sapu4ypa.jpg

D Stanley Querfurth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2013
Hannover, Germany

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yankee, first of all lets clear some things:

1. There are not REALLY flat top mods exept GG as I see it because they wouldnt be able to vape anything

2. Your picture shows me a damaged base, thats why you cant seal air. So can you tell how your base looks if you see it from top? Is it like this?

penelope base.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread