Feb 4, 2012
prague

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am very pleased until now king. But menu is very important because even if the electronic part is an excellent one, it will be a failure of Proteus if its menu is not working exactly as I like it.
hope its helps
i have to say i like the new pene its my all day mod now and i am waiting vor Proteus
how is the testing going on

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Then its ok King. Thats what I wanted to know. So my machine shop made exactly what I told him. But as I said, some faulty units like yankee's for example will still pass quality control whatever you do. Thats the way all factories work and thats what all factories try to eliminate but its just impossible. What we can do is to make the percentage of faulty parts smaller and smaller every time
it is a small one ther bitween the 2 side holes and the slots but i think its not ennot

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
yankee, these mods dont have a really flat top.

Not perfectly jojo

Guys, there is no way for a REALLY flat top mod to work.

yankee, there is no way for paps to work. If it works then his flat top is not well machined, or its not a flat top.

yankee, first of all lets clear some things:
1. There are not REALLY flat top mods exept GG as I see it because they wouldnt be able to vape anything

yankee, your behavior has changed a lot the last few months and you really start making me feel uncomfortable. I am trying to tell you some serious things about mods and you just dont listen. And now you start remembering things from the past (witch you solved after a lot of fight) just for an o-ring.

I also send you a free Penelope because of your o-ring troubles. But I think that you are going too far now. If you dont like the way of how GG forum works as you said on a previous post of yours or you dont like GG series for reasons that dont exist, you can stop posting here.

Thanks a lot

keep it, its just ok king. But I will take a look on all remaning bases that vasilis has in stock, to see if something is happening. But I believe that its only yankee's one. Maybe none, maybe 2-3 more but nothing we have to worry about

Yes I quoted a few quotes from today because of some key statements that led me to this post.

My intention this morning was to attempt to let people know that Penelope V2 would work perfectly on any mod including flat top caps. After continuously being told were were wrong, it’s not possible, flat tops are not flat, there are no flat tops except JGG, we now find that they are not supposed to work on flat tops, yet ours do. It’s funny how things got turned around considering we were trying to SUPPORT the product. Ironically I enjoy the way our penny performs. I enjoy the fact that I CAN put it on a flat top and vape it. I was actually happy with these results and I thought this was normal considering the channels in the bottom of Penelope. But I guess that’s wrong.

Twice in a row I got "defects". First the Ithakas and now, according to Imeo, my Penny V2's. I voiced my displeasure about ithaka and Imeo will have everyone believe that a simple oring fixed the problem. A simple oring did not fix the problem. I tried several orings but alone they fixed HALF the problem. We also had to purchase additional parts from COV and some from a hardware store to ensure all issues were resolved. I figured the "free Penny V2" was compensation to that expense of adding those parts. I actually had someone tell me that they used plumbers tape to fix a leaky atty. Plumbers tape? Others were using dental floss. I shook my head. I don’t believe you should have to fix an atty that is claimed to be the best on the market even with different orings, but especially not with plumbers tape or dental floss.

The "defect" in our Penny V2's as claimed by Imeo, I didn't even assume to BE a defect. I was satisfied with the vape. But despite pictures and videos I was told it's not possible. Ok fine. Ody v2 will work the exact same way on a flat top because it too has slots at the base. Do the slots on Penelope serve this purpose? Why would you put slots in the bottom of the base of the Penny if not to feed the atty air?? For us they seem to. Were they designed to serve this purpose? Only imeo knows and now I guess I was the stupid one for even bringing it up.

And why in the last few months? Because starting with the Ithaka, the quality HAS slipped some. There are more parts. More things that CAN go wrong if there is a machining error. The JGG CT tanks. Imeo stated that hey were 2mm shorter and that’s why the GG bases from iAtty and Ody did not fit. This was done to shorten the JGG by 2mm. An intended design according to Imeo. But ironically when I put the new and older ct tank side by side, they are the same height. So it’s not the height…it’s the threads inside. Did I complain even once? Nope. I’m pointing it out now because the message being delivered is just to quiet the folks up that are concerned. But I guess I must be mistaken about that as well even though I have both to confirm.

I've met a lot of good people here. But I will not be called out as problematic when I have sufficient proof in my hands that things are just not right. I am entitled to my opinion. And when I go out of my way to post photographs and videos of the atty IN USE, I’m still wrong? I have tried to help others and fix their issues and I thought I was a positive resource for troubleshooting. I didn’t think the help was negative. I guess I am wrong there as well.
Imeo, you cannot take someone's word as true even with proof. You do not like opinions unless they are in full agreement with you. You cannot fully appreciate a woman's opinion, good or bad as I have seen you dismiss many posts from female customers. You are dismissive. You cannot take criticism, only praise. Part of being a good innovator is taking the criticism as well as the praise. Today’s situation? I didn’t even constitute a flaw in our Penny V2's, but YOU pointed out that ours are flawed….not me. Every modder deserves respect for the work they do regardless. And in turn, every customer deserves respect for their opinion on a product they spent their money on. And every other modder out there should have SOME respect for their devices especially if they are professional in the business. I have a few Paps. I really won’t get into what I think of their quality. Do you really think that I make these situations up?

I can tell you this. I’m disappointed. I see the waffling on ideas of the brass CT, proteus, mechanical mods, promises for ALL previous items only to leave out some key items required to get a full older atty. Most importantly I’m disappointed that today turned out in the direction it did. Even in the last quoted post, you still display doubts that I can vape it the way I do.

I do not want to be a part of a forum where the modder calls me a liar, a complainer, or tells me that what I showed them is still not possible, disrespects me, disrespects my wife, and then when I in turn show some disrespect to you, I’m asked to leave. Believe me it’s not the “air” in my country, it’s the fact that you are explaining to us what is wrong when clearly it’s not so. Jojo clearly stated it’s a “perfect vape”, but you turned it stating it’s not a perfect vape. How do you know if you’re not here to see how this penny works. I speak opinions and because of that maybe I’m the foolish one.

Regarding you asking me to leave, I’ll leave. But let’s not call a “free penelope” compensation for a simple "oring problem". I don’t appreciate you bringing up the “free penelope” seemingly in regret. I have already mentioned why I thought it came to me above. I’m more than happy to send this “free penelope” back to you and you can forward it to someone more deserving. It sits here, unused, brand new. If I make you THAT "uncomfortable", then I will ship it to Vassilis and he can get it back to you. I don’t want anything free if it wasn’t given whole heartedly with belief it was deserved and comes with a price attached.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
your post is all wrong yankee. And I never said that you are a liar. You said that, not me. And I respect more than anyone, you, your wife and all boys and especially girls here. Are you sure that you are talking to the right person? And I cant explain you AGAIN what I have already explained about CT, Ithaka, Ody cuts, Penelope cuts, Proteus etc.
If this is the last time we talk its ok. But its because you just dont want to understand nothing of what I told you, when I am trying to show you the right way to see things.
I really dont know why your behavior has changed and I also knew that this situation would happen soon or later because you behave a little strange the last months. I wish I could help you but you dont need my help as I see it.

Have a great night.

Last edited:

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Yes I quoted a few quotes from today because of some key statements that led me to this post.

My intention this morning was to attempt to let people know that Penelope V2 would work perfectly on any mod including flat top caps. After continuously being told were were wrong, it’s not possible, flat tops are not flat, there are no flat tops except JGG, we now find that they are not supposed to work on flat tops, yet ours do. It’s funny how things got turned around considering we were trying to SUPPORT the product. Ironically I enjoy the way our penny performs. I enjoy the fact that I CAN put it on a flat top and vape it. I was actually happy with these results and I thought this was normal considering the channels in the bottom of Penelope. But I guess that’s wrong.

Twice in a row I got "defects". First the Ithakas and now, according to Imeo, my Penny V2's. I voiced my displeasure about ithaka and Imeo will have everyone believe that a simple oring fixed the problem. A simple oring did not fix the problem. I tried several orings but alone they fixed HALF the problem. We also had to purchase additional parts from COV and some from a hardware store to ensure all issues were resolved. I figured the "free Penny V2" was compensation to that expense of adding those parts. I actually had someone tell me that they used plumbers tape to fix a leaky atty. Plumbers tape? Others were using dental floss. I shook my head. I don’t believe you should have to fix an atty that is claimed to be the best on the market even with different orings, but especially not with plumbers tape or dental floss.

The "defect" in our Penny V2's as claimed by Imeo, I didn't even assume to BE a defect. I was satisfied with the vape. But despite pictures and videos I was told it's not possible. Ok fine. Ody v2 will work the exact same way on a flat top because it too has slots at the base. Do the slots on Penelope serve this purpose? Why would you put slots in the bottom of the base of the Penny if not to feed the atty air?? For us they seem to. Were they designed to serve this purpose? Only imeo knows and now I guess I was the stupid one for even bringing it up.

And why in the last few months? Because starting with the Ithaka, the quality HAS slipped some. There are more parts. More things that CAN go wrong if there is a machining error. The JGG CT tanks. Imeo stated that hey were 2mm shorter and that’s why the GG bases from iAtty and Ody did not fit. This was done to shorten the JGG by 2mm. An intended design according to Imeo. But ironically when I put the new and older ct tank side by side, they are the same height. So it’s not the height…it’s the threads inside. Did I complain even once? Nope. I’m pointing it out now because the message being delivered is just to quiet the folks up that are concerned. But I guess I must be mistaken about that as well even though I have both to confirm.

I've met a lot of good people here. But I will not be called out as problematic when I have sufficient proof in my hands that things are just not right. I am entitled to my opinion. And when I go out of my way to post photographs and videos of the atty IN USE, I’m still wrong? I have tried to help others and fix their issues and I thought I was a positive resource for troubleshooting. I didn’t think the help was negative. I guess I am wrong there as well.
Imeo, you cannot take someone's word as true even with proof. You do not like opinions unless they are in full agreement with you. You cannot fully appreciate a woman's opinion, good or bad as I have seen you dismiss many posts from female customers. You are dismissive. You cannot take criticism, only praise. Part of being a good innovator is taking the criticism as well as the praise. Today’s situation? I didn’t even constitute a flaw in our Penny V2's, but YOU pointed out that ours are flawed….not me. Every modder deserves respect for the work they do regardless. And in turn, every customer deserves respect for their opinion on a product they spent their money on. And every other modder out there should have SOME respect for their devices especially if they are professional in the business. I have a few Paps. I really won’t get into what I think of their quality. Do you really think that I make these situations up?

I can tell you this. I’m disappointed. I see the waffling on ideas of the brass CT, proteus, mechanical mods, promises for ALL previous items only to leave out some key items required to get a full older atty. Most importantly I’m disappointed that today turned out in the direction it did. Even in the last quoted post, you still display doubts that I can vape it the way I do.

I do not want to be a part of a forum where the modder calls me a liar, a complainer, or tells me that what I showed them is still not possible, disrespects me, disrespects my wife, and then when I in turn show some disrespect to you, I’m asked to leave. Believe me it’s not the “air” in my country, it’s the fact that you are explaining to us what is wrong when clearly it’s not so. Jojo clearly stated it’s a “perfect vape”, but you turned it stating it’s not a perfect vape. How do you know if you’re not here to see how this penny works. I speak opinions and because of that maybe I’m the foolish one.

Regarding you asking me to leave, I’ll leave. But let’s not call a “free penelope” compensation for a simple "oring problem". I don’t appreciate you bringing up the “free penelope” seemingly in regret. I have already mentioned why I thought it came to me above. I’m more than happy to send this “free penelope” back to you and you can forward it to someone more deserving. It sits here, unused, brand new. If I make you THAT "uncomfortable", then I will ship it to Vassilis and he can get it back to you. I don’t want anything free if it wasn’t given whole heartedly with belief it was deserved and comes with a price attached.
Nicely written YBB. Many of us respect you for trying so hard to hang on. Many of us know what a good friend you have been, are and always will be. Many of us are not able to say we tried as hard as you.

Imeo how can you say it's ok if Yankee goes away? I know him well enough that if I felt like that I know I better look at my own actions and recalculate my internal gauge of my own conscious.

I read someone post lately on JGG thread that one leaves, there is someone to take their place?
This is a poor and uneducated way to look at any situation. This industry is a very small community and soon truth rears its welcome story.
I have no dog in this fight except for the collection of GG I've been selling for my own reasons but, I sure know what it is like to be ignored.

Yaya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Kolimbari, Chania, Crete
your post is all wrong yankee. And I never said that you are a liar. You said that, not me. And I respect more than anyone you, your wife and all boys and especially girls here. Are you sure that you are talking to the right person? And I cant explain you AGAIN what I have already explained about CT, Ithaka, Ody cuts, Penelope cuts, Proteus etc.
If this is the last time we talk its ok. But its because you just dont want to understand nothing of what I told you, when I am trying to show you the right way to see things.
I dont know why your behavior has changed and I also knew that this situation would happen soon or later. I wish I could help you but you dont need my help as I see it.

Have a great night.

Imeo, agapite:(, you make a mistake with your response.:oops: You need a good nights sleep.:sleep::blush::)

Last edited by a moderator:

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
I wish that those last pages were never happend,
and I know many think the same.
we are here for a hoby,and fun,and good time,and learning.
any one stay here long enough,I think is here for the same reason.
this all thing is very diturbing and I don't like it,and I know no one
like it any better.
then why it is so???
I do think any such situation can be bypass with a good will and happy
heart,and that is the best,not the other way around.
I don't say any specific becose it's not a tribunal or a cort and it won't make
any better.
I wouldn't like for any GG user not to feel here as home,
and I wouldn't like our modder who gave us all the best,feel any other.
and I think in a family all must be solved that way or the other.
and I think this what evryone here wish the most,if that make any diffrent
to any then please don't follow the abivios path,choose a wiser one,as you are
wiser to begin with.
sorry if I ...... any as this is not my intenation,as you do know.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
I think this discussion has just gone too far in many respects. Since I know Imeo better than anyone here I must say you're all forgetting how kind, considering, generous and willing to help he is as a person. Perhaps you should also all remember that Imeo's mother tongue isn't English yet he makes every conceivable effort to constantly reply to each and everyone.

I'm not going to go into details of the Penelope V2 issue which was discussed but I will say that Imeo is the one who designed and built it and if he says something about his creation I for one will listen carefully because he knows a lot more about it than I.

I don't know why tempers are so heated lately but I would like to remind everyone that the things that bring us together far outweigh those that divide us.

xtreme101

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
New York
I think this discussion has just gone too far in many respects. Since I know Imeo better than anyone here I must say you're all forgetting how kind, considering, generous and willing to help he is as a person. Perhaps you should also all remember that Imeo's mother tongue isn't English yet he makes every conceivable effort to constantly reply to each and everyone.

I'm not going to go into details of the Penelope V2 issue which was discussed but I will say that Imeo is the one who designed and built it and if he says something about his creation I for one will listen carefully because he knows a lot more about it than I.

I don't know why tempers are so heated lately but I would like to remind everyone that the things that bring us together far outweigh those that divide us.
Need I reminder you of this boring episode again... from Imeo's last quote it seems there was in fact a screw up with the CT's and yet this was all trying to be covered up by saying only Ithaka GGTS native bases were suppose to fit JustGG and not Ody or Iatty. If the bottom base slots/channels of the Penelope V2 do not serve to provide any airflow why not just make base completely straight so that it can sit completely flush on top cap confused-13.gif .

Ody cant fit on justGG because its GGTS base is long Guts. You have to use Ody with its 510 base or with Ithaka's base
aal, I've been vaping for the last 30 min my Ody v2 with GGTS base on the JustGG JUST fine buddy. It works like a charm you just need to adjust the CT pin a bit and it hit's like a freight train
Imeo I'm vaping the Ody v2 with GGTS base on the JustGG perfectly brother. It works just fine
I am sure that you can do it Captain but Ody doesnt sit flush on justGG. Am I right on this, yes?
Imeo it sits perfecty flush here is a picture with the air control ring closed so you can see the gap with the GGTS base on the Ody
My Ody GGTS base doesnt fit on justGG Steve. You got the magic base???????????
Guys, I didnt make Ody's GGTS base to fit on justGG. Only Ithaka fits there or Ody with Ithaka's base. Anyway, if you like to have your Ody fit on justGG with its own base and not Ithaka's base, I can make Ody bases and send them to you at half of my cost, that is very cheap. But why dont you try Ithaka's base on Ody? Its a so easy solution
axaxaxa, I thought the machine shop kata.

As I see it, its an Ody's base issue. Some bases are more loosy than others. I remember now that we had an issue like this in past and I had made new Ody bases for you.
ok, I just came back from machine shop and we found the problem. It was the fact that I had to be right on the delivery dates that I gave you, so I send half of collector tanks to another machine shop. As you saw, its work was not the proper one, thats why I always avoid to make a partnership with other machine shops. My machine shop is the best in Athens and I will stick with it from now on. No more mistakes.

The solution is that I will send CT to my sellers and everyone with a problem will ask them for a new CT.

ps...... While I was thinking the last few hours of ways to make Ody and Iatty (with their native GGTS base) sit flush on justGG and also still save the few mm of its length as it was my first plan, I found a way to do that. And I will send to my sellers all the remaining CT and the new ones too that I am making now, so you will be able to have your Ody and your Iatty on your justGG without a problem.

Imeo's english seems pretty darn clear in this last quote and specifically the sentence where he states "I also knew that this situation would happen soon or later.".

your post is all wrong yankee. And I never said that you are a liar. You said that, not me. And I cant explain you AGAIN what I have already explained about CT, Ithaka, Ody cuts, Penelope cuts, Proteus etc.
I dont know why your behavior has changed and I also knew that this situation would happen soon or later. I wish I could help you but you dont need my help as I see it.

Have a great night.

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Xtreme what's your point pal?
You guys need to understand one thing here and that is that one guy in Athens sit's at his desk and creates great mods. He doesn't have a large R&D department doing CAD drawings and testing designs, he doesn't have a string of employees checking everything. Most of the time he draws inspiration from all of us here and makes stuff we ask him for. You're not buying stuff coming out of a mold nor a large production line.

If you can accept that you'll start enjoying the whole experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread