Despite your love for Reo's , what are the negatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
gd26.jpg

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I love all of my mods including my Reo's.

My only issues are;

(1) I wish the door magnets were a wee bit stronger or had a few more as my big mitts tend to make the door slide a bit but, I can live with it.

(2) The limited availability of the Woodvils. I find myself pining for a birds eye maple 18650. There again, my time will come so I can live with it.

Other than that.....Perfect!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thank you everybody , all my questions have essentially been answered , now i need the precise timing when a blem will be available but i doubt anyone can help me with that .

Thanks again

Perhaps I can help. PM redeyedancer and see if he has any blems that he hasn't posted on the site yet :)

Redeyedancer is Rob, more precisely Robert E. O'neil (REO) :)

215Z

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2014
Oakland, CA, USA
I am relatively new to vaping, it has been a few months now. Since I started here I've heard the consistent owner enthusiasm for Provari's and REOs. I never did get a Provari.

When I saw a VV Grand come up on the classifieds last week for $150, I jumped on it. I figure that I owe it to myself to find out what all the hype is. I can sell it on the classies again some day at a modest loss, and chalk up the difference as the cost of trying the REO experience. I needed an atomizer for it, and bought a Mini 2.1 + RM2 on ebay for $100.

I know it all sounds like alot of money, but the Reonauts here are so enthusiastic that I have to try it. So I have two REOs in front of me, all the batteries I need, one atty between them... and I'm kinda intimidated. To be honest, I'm scared I'll just be pouring juice everywhere learning to squonk.

I'm going to pick up some cheap juice to practice with. I'm mechanically inclined, but I don't have fine motor skills. I can't paint, play a musical instrument, or cut paper in a straight line. My pancakes and cookies never come out looking round. Wish me luck guys.

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
I am relatively new to vaping, it has been a few months now. Since I started here I've heard the consistent owner enthusiasm for Provari's and REOs. I never did get a Provari.

When I saw a VV Grand come up on the classifieds last week for $150, I jumped on it. I figure that I owe it to myself to find out what all the hype is. I can sell it on the classies again some day at a modest loss, and chalk up the difference as the cost of trying the REO experience. I needed an atomizer for it, and bought a Mini 2.1 + RM2 on ebay for $100.

I know it all sounds like alot of money, but the Reonauts here are so enthusiastic that I have to try it. So I have two REOs in front of me, all the batteries I need, one atty between them... and I'm kinda intimidated. To be honest, I'm scared I'll just be pouring juice everywhere learning to squonk.

I'm going to pick up some cheap juice to practice with. I'm mechanically inclined, but I don't have fine motor skills. I can't paint, play a musical instrument, or cut paper in a straight line. My pancakes and cookies never come out looking round. Wish me luck guys.

There's an easy trick to learning not to over squonk. Watch your air hole. You can see the change between an open air hole and when the liquid is is about to form a drip. The timing can vary among various liquids, but if you look the first few times you will get a feel for how long to squeeze.

jazdale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jackson, MI
only negative I feel is that you can't easily switch flavors on the go. On many other systems, you can just unscrew the tank and change it out with another flavor. Whereas for the REO, not only is changing the bottle a little bit more difficult, you also have to wipe down the tubes.

Here's an idea...
Fill the bottle with just pg/vg..nic if you feel you must.
Drip your favorite juice and enjoy.
A lil squonk and a toot will dilute/cleanse the atty.
Try another flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread