Dessert E Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I'm looking for some dessert liquids. Anyone have any suggestions?
You're talkin my language nomnomnom! But what nic strength and vg pg ratio are you talking?
SVRF's Sublime is my current favorite for flavor, it's a lemon pastry like lemon bars.
Chakra by Mountain Oak Vapors is an almond mocha cookie that is awesome with a hint of cinnamon. Mountain Oak has a lot of great dessert flavors, their strawberry flavors taste like deep red ripe strawberries, better than most other strawberry flavors. If you want custards you have to try their gangster themed line (forget what it's called).
A standby adv that is very affordable is Dragon's milk by Ram. I've vaped thousands of mls of that stuff.....
Highly recommend Mountain Oak (not to be confused with mt. Baker). They do a hefty discount for any 3 bottles you get any sizes.

Reactions: stols001

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Vapetasia killer kustard strawberry is pretty nice, and the svrf sublime is awesome too. I just found a juice at my local b&m today called qt clouds birdy 30. It must be a store brand or something because i cant find it on the internet. Its a blueberry crumpet/muffin that is pretty good. Reminds me of the blueberry muffins my mom baked when i was a kid. Of all the different flavors ive tried these last 10 month since i started vaping, i think the dessert/baked goods are my favorite.

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Might want to give the chocolates and cheesecake a wide berth, I DIY and find that these particular mix's are very difficult to get right for me. Suggest fruits and bakery may be your best bet.
Cheesecake wasnt too hard for me to make. Just dont use black cherry. Sounds good tasted like perfume. I agree with chocolate. Its like cigarette smoke, impossible to duplicate. Most chocolate flavors ive tried either tasted fake or tasted like cacao husk, hinting of chocolate. Cacao husk, btw, is used in a tea that i drink. Very intesting taste and aroma.

• Informative
Reactions: BrotherBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread