Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
The 2380T I purchased from UK E-Cig in September 2015. I'm thinking of getting the Dani Extreme 2+. Does it use the spring or is it like the caps I posted?
I have dani ex v2+ and the pipeline version of the same thing and both have the spring!

Reactions: Freedom2Vape

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
I have dani ex v2+ and the pipeline version of the same thing and both have the spring!
Thank you - I like the 22mm diameter as it goes with the majority of my atomizers. I'll probably go with the short and 2 extension caps to provide me the most flexibility.

ETA: Any difference menu/function wise between the Pipeline Pro and the Dani Extreme v2+?

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
How much was the shipping, they quoted me a price of 60 euro just for shipping a leather lanyard a few days ago. I found another one in the Netherlands and bought it.

Not sure, i had trouble checking out on their site so i emailed them and they sent me an invoice via Paypal. I paid 298 euro total, there was no breakdown. I'm guessing it was the 289 price, minus VAT, plus the ridiculous shipping. UK had it for cheaper but conversation to the pound made it slightly more expensive.

The Dicodes is my most expensive mod and i only bought it because where else can you get a TC mod of this caliber in tube form. I grabbed my second from the classifieds because there was no way i was paying that again. I don't regret buying it, but i will not spend that much again.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Thank you - I like the 22mm diameter as it goes with the majority of my atomizers. I'll probably go with the short and 2 extension caps to provide me the most flexibility.

ETA: Any difference menu/function wise between the Pipeline Pro and the Dani Extreme v2+?
they are slightly different but functionally identaical as far as I can tell!

ps. pipeline pro plus!!

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
I received some really great service here: Dicodes - Mechs & mods
Normally they don't ship to the US but they can when asked, I paid with Paypal.
The shipping was a bit higher than some Euro countries so they gave me some off on the purchase.
Really fast to answer my emails. Great folks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freedom2Vape

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Here is what I'm getting from VapeXperience, a new leather lanyard for a Taifun Eye to replace the used but still good one that I have. These are no longer being produced according to SmokerStore.
12369159_1115337208490502_406637626652721296_n.jpg

RichardA

Oct 31, 2015
I have been reading the post with much interest. I personally have purchased a Dicodes Dani Extreme V2+ after reading this post from our local distributor.

I must admit, I now understand what all the hubbub is about. I wrapped my first coil, a NiFe30 by Dicodes into a authentic Squape R(s) and I am quite impressed.

Everyday, I am learning on how to get a better vape from this mod and I am sure, I might have some questions for you all.

I do have one question. At times, when the mod is resting and I click it on to vape, it burns a little too hot, sometimes its like getting a dry hit. After that, it will settle down. I don't experience that with my Vapor Flask SX in TC mode, running SS 316L. I can't figure that one out yet.

One additional question, if I want to use Kanthal in my built to experience the Power Boost control, which mimic's TC (well, that is what I am led to believe, I could be wrong), to which preset setting should I place it on? Is it 'Others'?

Again, thank you to the forum. For when I have discovered you 6 weeks ago, I began my journey into vaping, forsaking cigarettes on the very 1st day. This from a 30+ year cigarette smoker.

Reactions: drugarth

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
@drugarth — I thought I would let you know the final outcome on my Kabuki-Dani saga. Dicodes wanted me to make a before and after video. They also said they would send me a new Dani however I needed to return what I had which is fair. However between the videos and sending a package this time of the year with everyone mailing Christmas presents I was not interested in standing in long lines at the post office. Lo and behold I received an email from Stacie saying she is sending me a new base to test. It has an unadjustable pin and the Dani now adjusts itself. I received it yesterday and it works perfect with the Dani plus on my rDNA40, Xvostick and Provari 2.5 so different types of 510 connections. I no longer have to use an allen wrench for adjustments which I really like. Next year I will check with HoH about modifying all of my bases so I hope they will do this. Zen is busy working on the Triton solution so I don’t dare ask right now. HoH is just awesome. Thanks for all of your assistance throughout.

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Here is what I'm getting from VapeXperience, a new leather lanyard for a Taifun Eye to replace the used but still good one that I have. These are no longer being produced according to SmokerStore.
12369159_1115337208490502_406637626652721296_n.jpg
And the new one has arrived.
10559929_1119557241401832_5673457548906374294_n.jpg

A good fit for 2380

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread