Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Are you getting good results with TC?

And are there any 510 drip tips that you like? As you can use them with the GT IV.

I do know that Ulton do a clone of the Taifun nugget drip tip, but don't know if that would be of any interest to you.

I've gone through two tank fills. Good solid output and TC (after all it is a Dicodes), I have not however dropped it yet.

Only slight condensation build up between juice and air rings is noticed so no leaks. The top has much coarser threads than a kayfun so it is easier to align and screw on the top.

I've ordered a few more to have in stock.

Reactions: Mordacai

CAAB

ECF Veteran
    Feb 9, 2019
    New York
    I have 2 Dani Box Mini's and used them with Kayfun Lite 2019 with no issue.

I did have one of my new Dani Box Mini's not charge using a Dicodes charger and had to send it back for repair. They were able to fix the problem and send it on its way pretty quickly. Their service was very professional. The only problem is that I sent it out July 15 and it took over a month to get to them due to being stuck in customs. And now it's taken over a month to get back to me. As of yesterday it finally showed up in the US. I expect it to arrive tomorrow or the next day.

My point being if you do end up sending it back, be prepared to wait a long time while it gets lost in Germany. I guess I should have read the vaping time on my mod before I sent it out, I bet someone in German customs had a new Bavarian Creme e-liquid to try out or something.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I have 2 Dani Box Mini's and used them with Kayfun Lite 2019 with no issue.

I did have one of my new Dani Box Mini's not charge using a Dicodes charger and had to send it back for repair. They were able to fix the problem and send it on its way pretty quickly. Their service was very professional. The only problem is that I sent it out July 15 and it took over a month to get to them due to being stuck in customs. And now it's taken over a month to get back to me. As of yesterday it finally showed up in the US. I expect it to arrive tomorrow or the next day.

My point being if you do end up sending it back, be prepared to wait a long time while it gets lost in Germany. I guess I should have read the vaping time on my mod before I sent it out, I bet someone in German customs had a new Bavarian Creme e-liquid to try out or something.

Since the issue is only with Kayfun 25's I canceled my RMA request and will be keeping it.

g.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
    Feb 9, 2019
    New York
    Since the issue is only with Kayfun 25's I canceled my RMA request and will be keeping it.

Yeah, it's been pretty scary watching mine in transit for months. But in the end I haven't heard of anyone actually not getting their mod back, and some people get it much sooner. So there's that at least...

Mordacai

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    Well it's good to hear that you've got an RTA working with a decent connection @GeorgeS, as the connectivity issue you've been experiencing is weird to say at least.

And yes, they do tend to end up with a little condensation and seeping happening under the airflow control ring, but they can be forgiven.

Just don't forget to pick up a decent lot of m2.5 × 4mm grub screws for the build deck, just to make sure that when the grub screws end up mangled you can easily and quickly sort it out.

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    I haven't had any issues with my Dicodes and my Kayfuns, and that includes my (heavily modified) K4

I know, it's on my Flask here, but it reads TC great on my Dicode devices too
    VaporFlask V2 DNA40, Kayfun 4.jpg

Dicodes Dani Box 21700 - Kayfun 5².jpg

BNEAT

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 25, 2013
    Louisville, Kentucky
    If you vape much at all I'd go with the Dani Box 21700. Hardly any bigger, and the battery lasts me almost as long as a pair of decent 18650s!...not to mention, the screen is way easier to read
    I have Kayfun's but no Dani's. :D About ready to pop for a Dani mini box as most everyone here are very pleased with theirs.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I've switched most of my vaping over to mods that take 21700's and 26650's. The single battery 18650's never lasted long enough and ether the battery door on the dual 18650's was a pain or most mods won't properly balance charge dual batteries in the mod.

I have 6 Dicodes mods, 2 each of #6, Dani 25/21700 and Danibox 21700 and 3ea of Authentic Kayfun v5 25's. Only one of the six likes just one of the three Kayfuns. Hence why I was shopping earlier for another type of 25mm tank to sit on my Dani 25 (matchy/matchy).

I suppose that this is that I get for having a 'buy something' itch and adding to the pile of vaping stuff I have. :)

g.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Just don't forget to pick up a decent lot of m2.5 × 4mm grub screws for the build deck, just to make sure that when the grub screws end up mangled you can easily and quickly sort it out.

I ended up with a few different sizes years ago and have never used one. Recently rearranged my desk and don't see the little bags.

No matter. Around here coils last months if not years so my using the screws is very few and far between.

:)

g.

• Optimistic
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread