Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Perhaps the package asked? IDK I if I was in NYC right now, I would probably ask to be rehomed, not necessarily for the virus... although anyone heard form @Eskie ? I bet he has tons going on but he is worrying me.

Anna

Oh, I'm around, just dealing with my daughter's recovery (geez, this knocks you out for a long time) as well as her bills (tough economy here, but it looks like her company might finally be getting one of those Payroll small business loans now that it was funded again) so maybe no furlough. Otherwise it seems things are quieting down (although 1,000 cases a day still being admitted to the hospital and I think we're below 300 death a day) but I expect we'll still be under lock-down until June 1.

Okay so this happens too:

My UK package is apparently in DC.

Don’t ask me why.

It processed through NY, and then left the city.

I am in the city.

Why do they do these things?

I've had more packages that took the long way after arriving at JFK. One of my faves was a trip to Jacksonville FL before creeping back up the coast. My most recent was Denver to SD to Seattle then a week crawl across the country. My typical NYC package arriving JFK goes from there to Stamford CT for whatever reason, then to somewhere in NJ, before crossing back over to NYC. No idea why, it didn't used to do that but started up the last year or so. Maybe some big distribution thing they have in Stamford they're trying to justify with more volume.

These days I give them a bit of a break with high volume and lots of postal workers out sick. I'm sure that affects their routing/hub/whatever system they use. But that's just for now. The FL vacation package was a year ago so no virus to blame back then.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Perhaps the package asked? IDK I if I was in NYC right now, I would probably ask to be rehomed, not necessarily for the virus... although anyone heard form @Eskie ? I bet he has tons going on but he is worrying me.

Anna

What, so dogs can’t understand human speech, but packages can have travel itineraries?

mind blown.

• Winner
Reactions: stols001

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I’ve had the Florida thing, the Stamford thing, amongst other more expansive meanderings, some of them very strange.

Jersey makes sense because there is a big distribution center just across the bridge, that usually routes to Midtown.

That usually works in my favor, because, if they are paying attention, they will route my stuff North of the GWB directly to my local post office.

I’ve had Priorty packages hit my door in a day from California because of this.

It adds a couple of days if they end up downtown.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
mind blown

I'm not exactly at my most consistent.

@Eskie I am so glad you are okay! And I am glad your daughter is okay. I started my own COVID 19 symptoms about a week ago and it has been tremendously unpleasant I must say. Thank goodness the husband is here and healthy so far, otherwise, IDK what I would do, honestly.

I have decided the best description is like 'Slowly pushed through a wood chipper." I really had to stop reading accounts because they were so depressing. But if I make it through the next 3-4 days without some alarming increase in symptoms I could feel like this for 2 weeks to.... longer. I did not want to find out the longest, so I gave up,

I have NEVER had a fever for this long and I gave up on Tylenol today I was like "It does not WORK!! Save your liver!!" So if I don't become unable to breathe more suddenly in the next few days, I might get all INTO trying Advil, everyone says you can take it with this hesitance about but Advil actually WORKS.

Nice to hear from you, say hi to your kiddo and packages for me. Tell her I hope for the very best for her and she has a great dad.

Anna

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
I picked up my package last night from the leasing office where I live, just finished diving into it...it's STUNNING! I've just been brought back to my Provape days...but I think even better! I do have one issue with the 25/23 reduction cone...it appears to have brass or copper rings around the outside of the reduction cone (not sure how that happened)...this mod/reduction cones are solid SS, right, not plated? I would surely hope not for these prices.

I only got one piece of caramel candy lol, but it was GOOD!

I E-Mailed Keith at CDV to get it exchanged. Pics coming soon! :rickroll::rickroll:

P.S. I haven't been able to test the device out yet because I'm still waiting on my order from imrbatteries.com. :blink::blink:

Last edited:

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
So you're enjoying the Dani 25 so far @Dayvidpriddy?

And as I assumed, does it look better in real life?

And could you please post a picture of the reduction ring with the copper or brass?

I'm wondering if it's a sacrificial part, something that will be softer than the SS, so that it doesn't mark it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread