Blu is out of stock M402 available for immediate shipping for only $49 @ www.nic-assist.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
The cartridges are refillable by pushing an open paper clip into the hole and releasing the cup that holds the juice. There's a vid out on the web showing how to do this. Unfortunately there's no cap on the cartridge to seal it after a refill as you can do with the 510 cartridges.

My way around this was to buy four extra atomizers for $19.90 shipped, and then use them as "caps." Refilled blu carts with atomizers attached still fit perfectly into the cart slots in the pack (atty-side up), so you can have one fully-assembled blu, one extra battery, and five refilled carts-plus-atomizers in the pack. I've been doing this for two weeks, and haven't had any leakage or other problems yet. In fact, vapor production has gotten way better, because none of the atomizers gets overused since I'm cycling through them every time I change carts, and they all stay moist because they're all wicking liquid all the time.

palermo45

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2009
www.nicapure.com
I have a slightly different view of the Blu cigarette than what has been posted on this board so far. I ordered two starter kits back in June and didn't expect the delay that I got. They were advertising backlogs of product at two weeks when I ordered. It turned out to be a bit over a month and during that time they stopped taking orders trying to get out the backlog.

I spoke to customer service twice during that time and both times they were very helpful (other than being able to deliver the product). In between, I had bought some JC smoke and a 510 starter kit which took no time at all to arrive.

I personally like the 510 a lot, but I also am quite satisfied with the blu kits also. I haven't looked to their site recently since I bought plenty of juice for awhile when I originally ordered.

Now some of my comments about what I read on this thread---

"

As I said, I kind of like the 510 a bit better, but my gf is very satisfied. I smoked the blu all day today and was very happy using it. The cartridges are refillable by pushing an open paper clip into the hole and releasing the cup that holds the juice. There's a vid out on the web showing how to do this. Unfortunately there's no cap on the cartridge to seal it after a refill as you can do with the 510 cartridges.

I don't dip so I can't speak to that abuse of the atomizer. I'll post again down the road to give later perspectives. It just seemed that there was a lot of negative being posted and I wanted to give someone else's views.
I have heard many lousy things about their customer service! I guess your gf got lucky with an exceptional unit!! Cheers!!

MercyPoetic

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
I know I'm a little late on this topic, and understand I'm not pushing any product over another, but I received a Blu kit for Christmas from my mother (who's been on me to quit smoking for ages). She ordered it and it was shipped within a week, though it got to me after Christmas by four days. My only complaint with Blu is the Live Chat if you have questions - The people on the other end don't seem incredibly informed. Otherwise, I really do like the product, the PCC is ultra convenient, and the flavoured cartridges really aren't all that bad (the coffee one is particularly yummy). It's also not the only ecig I have, so it's not from lack of comparison. I bought a 402 on my own, and it was shipped and got to me very quickly, and while I prefer the 402 (better throat hit, more flavour options) I still don't think the Blu ecigs are bad at all...

That's just my opinion, though...

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
Glad to hear everything worked out for you. As you may find, there are other fans of this e-cig model on here, if not the company in particular. It is rather rare to hear from people with good things to say about Blu. There are at least two other companies that offer the same model as Blu, but with either better prices or better service.

Volcano for example has exceptional service and similar pricing. I say similar because Blu currently offers PCC's for almost $10 bucks where Volcano offers them for $13. Volcano's USB and wall chargers are a buck cheaper than Blu's.

Ekocigs sells batteries for a buck cheaper than Blu and Volcano but charges twice as much for attys.

Suffice it to say that there are at least a few options on the market and you can find better prices and service if your willing to look for them.

On a side note, you have sufficient posts to open a new topic as opposed to resurrecting such an old, odd one like this. It was somewhat entertaining to read all the old posts though.

MercyPoetic

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
Fredericksburg, VA
On a side note, you have sufficient posts to open a new topic as opposed to resurrecting such an old, odd one like this. It was somewhat entertaining to read all the old posts though.

I know, but I was doing a search through the forum for Blu and this one popped up. Honestly I posted on it before looking at the date :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread