Blu is out of stock M402 available for immediate shipping for only $49 @ www.nic-assist.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Thank you for posting that, m402 isnt too big, the joye306a looks good, how is it?

No problem :) The JOYE306a is a good performer for such a small super. Just keep in mind, typical aspects of such a small device. While its easy to carry, lightweight and aesthetically convincing; It also has a smaller capacity battery, smaller carts, and a lower vapor production than some of the larger models. With that said, it performs quite well for its size.

Heres a review I did of the 306a. If you have any more questions of the 306a, feel free to post in the review thread here : http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/video-reviews/10042-cektes-review-joye306a.html

YouTube - Cekte's Review of the JOYE306a Super Mini E-Cigarette from VaporGuys.com

Thanks for watching. Don't forget to subscribe :p Ive got a ton of new reviews just around the bend! Cheers! :)

SS109

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Marana, AZ - USA
Maybe you can tell possible buyers why the BLU company collects peoples money and takes up to 30 days if not more to ship?
Blu does NOT charge your card until they ship it.

Maybe you can ask the BLU company why it is that they do not post (not in stock) as most respectful businesses do??
I have seen plenty of online shops that don't have up to date stock status in many different industries. However, I have heard they are updating the site so hopefully that will be one of the upgrades.

It is my feeling with what has been going on that BLU has its stock detained just like SE and they are scrambling to try to get some product somehow to fill there orders because they do not want to issue any refunds!!
Thats possible but I haven't seen anything that supports that idea.

Also maybe you can ask if their "30 DAY" warranty takes effect when the order is placed or when the customer gets the product?? If it is the latter, then what's the point?? Your warranty is over before you even see your product...
My owners manual says I have a 1 year warranty, not 30 days.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Blu is a joke!! Don't waste your time on them.

I had some friends that ordered from blu and 3 weeks later have cancelled their orders. Aparently Blu is out of stock and I am guessing that their shipment has been detained. Instead of placing that on their website, they keep on raking in tons of orders. They have a great marketing scheme, but in reality their product is crap!! I have used those styles before and the atomizers burn out very easily.

After cancelling their orders, my friends went with a Company in California and found the M402 for just $49! Their website is some random site They made a purchase and the item shipped within 48 hours. They offer kits that are all black or all white in color and every kit has 1 blue and 1 red LED. Great price for a great product!! The only problem is they do not sell e-liquid so that will have to be purchased someplace else.

I guess not every site is perfect!

And for some comparison prices and other vendors all selling the M401/2/3, see here:
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/m-401-402-mini/18550-m401-2-3-supplier-list.html
    (hint - $50 is about average to $5 high, not great)

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Okie dokie. Here we go..
    The battery in my camera was just about dead. I was going to include a couple, but only managed one clear shot in time.

From Top to Bottom:
    m401 - 108mm
    m402 - 98mm
    JOYE306a - 89mm
    J-E88b (blu) - 88mm

Thanks for those pics, cekte!

I know number-wise the measurements, but it's still non obvious sometimes until you have them side by side. Now, if you put an analog regular and 100 in there (100 = 100mm, regular = ? ~85mm?), it's be perfect!

My M401 has decent battery life, but I'd be 'scared' to even try the shorter 402 battery..I vape too much!

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Simple Suggestion.... as Americans we have ways to correct issues for example the BBB is a great place to post complaints about shady business practices... why waste time pounding your head against a wall here... when you can actually make a change using the BBB thats what its there for...

Otherwise just let it go...please Its not worth getting upset over... its not worth a font fight... Its just not worth the Drama!!! Save it for the Drama LLama!!!

Last edited:

SteelVapor

ECF Veteran
    Jun 9, 2009
    Jupiter, FL.
    I don't understand why Blu company is such a bad word in this forum.
    It sounds like suppliers are afraid of the company.

They have a great promo system and appear to be a nice packaged starter kit. Organized and simple to carry around.

The more suppliers and moders try to bash the company and block people who talk about them, the more people will check them out.

I know a lot about Blu because I ordered one and have been waiting for over two weeks for it to ship.

I am so ready to start vaping and quit analogs that all day I read this forum and blu's forum just watering from the mouth.

I already know from reading this forum that I want the SD or the Prodigy as my primary so please don't think that I am pushing for Blu,

because I am upset they are making me wait so long.

I wish that I had done more research in the beginning. I would have ordered something else.

And NO, I am not affiliated with any company. I am out of work and looking for a job. I sold my bar and restaurant one year ago and cant find work.
    Anyone out there have any ideas? Desperately looking for a JOB.

Twinkie

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 3, 2009
    And for some comparison prices and other vendors all selling the M401/2/3, see here:

(hint - $50 is about average to $5 high, not great)
    Yeah, I bought an M402 on Tuesday with an extra atomizer, and it was $45.99. I'm not sure what's up the the borderline spam for the reseller in the title of the thread.

Simple Suggestion.... as Americans we have ways to correct issues for example the BBB is a great place to post complaints about shady business practices... why waste time pounding your head against a wall here... when you can actually make a change using the BBB thats what its there for...
    The BBB isn't a legal entity or anything. And short of everyone making it a habit to check with the BBB before they buy, getting a low rating from the BBB is really about as useful as a coroner's report.

Having worked for a small business in the past, I can tell you what the BBB does. They send the "offending" company a letter that basically says "So-and-so told us you ripped him off. Did you? Please let us know in 30 days, or we'll just assume you did." That gets followed with another letter in 30 days: "Dear business owner, did you get that letter we sent you? We haven't heard back. Tell you what, we'll give you another two weeks."

And rightfully so, depending on your perspective.

The closest all-in offering I've seen at any site is the 501 (Titan) kit w/PCC from Totally Wicked, which has only one battery, and costs $85.98 shipped. Blu's entry point at $59.99 shipped is very compelling to people who haven't spent an appreciable amount of time reading forums like this.

Truth be told, I never would have found this forum (or ditched my Blu order for an M402) if Blu had been on the ball and had the kit to my door within 5 days -- as their site promised when I ordered.

On the other hand, because of my bad experience with Blu, I went and visited every merchant listed to get something different. For all I know, it's some kid selling products out of his mom's basement, or someone with a huge chain of smoke shops. In any case, it never would have hit my radar to get a PV, had it not been for Blu.

The more suppliers and moders try to bash the company and block people who talk about them, the more people will check them out.
    True, but at the same time, it doesn't matter, if Blu doesn't have a product to sell you.

I can put banner ads up offering brand new laptops for $99, but it doesn't scare Dell until I'm actually able to ship them en masse.

I am so ready to start vaping and quit analogs that all day I read this forum and blu's forum just watering from the mouth.

I already know from reading this forum that I want the SD or the Prodigy as my primary so please don't think that I am pushing for Blu,
    Same here. I ordered an M402 (which should be at my house tomorrow if it isn't there already) and I've been trying to stop myself from buying an Evo today.

If Blu gets their act together and starts throwing in the spare atomizer that they're rumored to start doing next month, I'll probably order one.

travde

Jun 13, 2009
    I am new to e-cig. My brother came to me one day and said.

"Hey check this out I just got one. What do you think?"

He did not have an e-cig. He was showing me the Blu website. He had ordered one only hours before. I thought that they looked great.

After a week we realized that they were not going to be here any time soon. I had found this forum site and started reading. I had decided to try one too. I was going to get a Blu but I am impatient. I got a M401 and an M402. I got mine in 3 days.

My brother is considering canceling his order. But the blu still seems like a good deal. I can't find anyone complain about the Blu product. The only complaints are about the wait.

My M401 does not have as good of a starter kit. The replacement parts seem to cost more then the Blu. I also find the carts hard to refill. I find I need a paper towel and a paper clip any time I pull the cart off of the atomizer.

It seems the only catch to Blu is that you have to keep buying carts from them. Is that true? Can you put on different carts? How are the Blu to refill? Is the atomizer or battery exchangeable with any other product?

My brother keeps asking me if he should cancel his order. I'm just not sure. Is it worth the wait? I kind of want him to just wait it out and we can compare them ourselves. It's just that after all the time I don't want to find out the product is crap.

DrBallard

Jun 1, 2009
    I'm sorry to tell you, but I was in the exact same situation.

I was a smoker of about 10-12 cigs a day, waiting on my blu kit to arrive.
    The order was placed on june 2nd, it was shipped on june 19th, and received on the 26th.
    First disapointment within the first few days: the cartridges don't last for long at all! They say 5 cartridges equals 75 cigs? Big fat lie.
    I work in a office, therefore I couldn't possibly have vaped all day. It was only on breaks, after meals, in the car and in the evening, like usual. I went through 5 cartridges in a day easily. that's going from 10-12 cigs to 75?

Second disapointment, the batteries don't last long AT ALL. An hour, top.

Third disapointment, after 8 days, my first battery died. The day after, the other battery dies.

I'm :-x and back with analogs. The vaping experience lasted 9 days, after almost a month of wait.

At first, I was so hyped with the product I wanted to become a reseller. The situation has changed now, can you guess...

So, monday I tried contacting the customer service about my dead batteries and placed an order for a carton of cartridges. I thought they would ship the carton and replacement batteries at the same time, and I won't have to wait the 3 weeks backorder since I figured only the starter kits would be out of stock.
    Wrong.
    Two days later, still no news about my complaint or my order.
    I contact them with the live chat, and they tell me it's going to take the 3 weeks to receive my carton of cartriges!!! And that I had to ship them my dead batteries BEFORE they would send me replacement.
    Needless to say, I canceled my order, and I don't want to have anything to do with them anymore.
    It's sad since I read somewhere on this forum that they had good customer service, and shipped dead batteries without waiting for replacement.

Anyone else have an alternative?
    Thanks.

They have a great promo system and appear to be a nice packaged starter kit. Organized and simple to carry around.

I know a lot about Blu because I ordered one and have been waiting for over two weeks for it to ship.

because I am upset they are making me wait so long.

I wish that I had done more research in the beginning. I would have ordered something else.

And NO, I am not affiliated with any company. I am out of work and looking for a job. I sold my bar and restaurant one year ago and cant find work.
    Anyone out there have any ideas? Desperately looking for a JOB.

palermo45

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 4, 2009
    www.nicapure.com

I was a smoker of about 10-12 cigs a day, waiting on my blu kit to arrive.
    The order was placed on june 2nd, it was shipped on june 19th, and received on the 26th.
    First disapointment within the first few days: the cartridges don't last for long at all! They say 5 cartridges equals 75 cigs? Big fat lie.
    I work in a office, therefore I couldn't possibly have vaped all day. It was only on breaks, after meals, in the car and in the evening, like usual. I went through 5 cartridges in a day easily. that's going from 10-12 cigs to 75?

Second disapointment, the batteries don't last long AT ALL. An hour, top.

Third disapointment, after 8 days, my first battery died. The day after, the other battery dies.

I'm :-x and back with analogs. The vaping experience lasted 9 days, after almost a month of wait.

At first, I was so hyped with the product I wanted to become a reseller. The situation has changed now, can you guess...

So, monday I tried contacting the customer service about my dead batteries and placed an order for a carton of cartridges. I thought they would ship the carton and replacement batteries at the same time, and I won't have to wait the 3 weeks backorder since I figured only the starter kits would be out of stock.
    Wrong.
    I contact them with the live chat, and they tell me it's going to take the 3 weeks to receive my carton of cartriges!!! And that I had to ship them my dead batteries BEFORE they would send me replacement.
    Needless to say, I canceled my order, and I don't want to have anything to do with them anymore.
    It's sad since I read somewhere on this forum that they had good customer service, and shipped dead batteries without waiting for replacement.

Thanks.
    Check out the BLU webpage!! They are not taking any new orders!!! What a joke of a company!!!!!!!!!!

NightVVulf

Jul 13, 2009
    I had a feeling Blu was a joke, too bad cause liked the nifty pack design. Just received EVO ( no throat hit on their carts, have to drip 555 ) how does the M402 compare to EVO?

The nifty Pack design was something that caught my eye too. Depending on the model of Vaporizer you have / are getting. You might still be able to use their pack design. It takes forever to get anything shipped from BLU at times, but they do sell just the packs separately.

You can also find a good variety of packs and case on the net.

I personally will be looking into making my own mods / Designs up sometime soon.

The nifty Pack design was something that caught my eye too. Depending on the model of Vaporizer you have / are getting. You might still be able to use their pack design. It takes forever to get anything shipped from BLU at times, but they do sell just the packs separately.

You can also find a good variety of packs and case on the net.

I personally will be looking into making my own mods / Designs up sometime soon.

The Blu pack will only work for something 88mm length x 8.5mm diameter. No guarantees on it charging anything though. You can get the exact same thing as Blu, with way cooler designed packs if you just look for them. Google L88B, that's what Blu's e-pack is. I ordered from another company. My pack is just blank so that I can customize it however I feel fit.

QuickClip

Jul 28, 2009
    Blu sucks. take it from me. I placed an order an it took them over a month to get me my product. when i actually did get it the batts led-s would pulse when i took a drag and one of the atoms didn't even work. they look like they have a great deal but their products are ****. bad vapor bad batteries and terrible customer service. i called to ..... them out so many times and all they would tell me is "I'm sorry sir but our shipping dept. doesn't tell us anything we don't know when we can ship out your product that u already paid for. I've made it my life's work to make sure no one buys from that stupid company ever again. MEH>>>>>>

QuickClip

Jul 28, 2009
    Check out the BLU webpage!! They are not taking any new orders!!! What a joke of a company!!!!!!!!!!
    BLU SUCKS MONKEY BALLS> I had the exact same thing happen to me.....order placed June 15 order received July 23. Their Customer service is a joke. their company is a joke. Don't go into business if you can't even handle getting people orders. I think their product might have started out good but they started to cut corners when demand rose. Take it from the people burned by this e-cig. forget them and go for an 4081 super mini or any of the m-series.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2009
    Green Lane, Pa
    I have a slightly different view of the Blu cigarette than what has been posted on this board so far. I ordered two starter kits back in June and didn't expect the delay that I got. They were advertising backlogs of product at two weeks when I ordered. It turned out to be a bit over a month and during that time they stopped taking orders trying to get out the backlog.

I spoke to customer service twice during that time and both times they were very helpful (other than being able to deliver the product). In between, I had bought some JC smoke and a 510 starter kit which took no time at all to arrive.

I personally like the 510 a lot, but I also am quite satisfied with the blu kits also. I haven't looked to their site recently since I bought plenty of juice for awhile when I originally ordered.

Now some of my comments about what I read on this thread---

"I was a smoker of about 10-12 cigs a day, waiting on my blu kit to arrive.
    I work in a office, therefore I couldn't possibly have vaped all day. It was only on breaks, after meals, in the car and in the evening, like usual. I went through 5 cartridges in a day easily. that's going from 10-12 cigs to 75? "

I find the above totally inaccurate, but it may not be intentional. It took me a while to "get it" as far as using the blu E cig as far as drawing on it. I was a 2+ pack a day smoker, now it's a few analogs a day- mostly when I'm riding my bike. I find that a cartridge lasts most of the day for me and I vape when I feel like it. The secret I found was to take longer, slower and less intense draws on the cig that I was used to with cigarettes. You get more throat hit. If anyone that only smoked a half pack a day went through 5 cartridges something was wrong with what they were doing. In fact, my gf just walked it and she's going through a cartridge every two days and smoked at least a pack a day.

"Second disapointment, the batteries don't last long AT ALL. An hour, top."

Another questionable comment. I find the batteries don't last as long as the cartridges. When I start finding that I'm not getting a hit, I'll change out the battery. That will usually get the smoke going again unless your cartridge is truly empty. The charger in the pack works very well in keeping the batteries ready during the day. I've even skipped charging the pack some days and have never run out of battery life.

"Third disapointment, after 8 days, my first battery died. The day after, the other battery dies."

I have two weeks on our batteries and none of the above problems have been encountered. That's four batteries with none of this type of problem.

"I'm :-x and back with analogs. The vaping experience lasted 9 days, after almost a month of wait.

Wrong.

I contact them with the live chat, and they tell me it's going to take the 3 weeks to receive my carton of cartriges!!! And that I had to ship them my dead batteries BEFORE they would send me replacement."

I can't speak to most of what is stated above, but I did have an issue with the one starter pack. I was delivered two atomizers in the one pack instead of two batteries. I used live chat, explained the situation and she past my problem to the QC people who had the battery to me in less than a week. I can understand the problem with the cartridges because they had some serious backlog issues - both from a product availability and shipping department standpoint.

"Needless to say, I canceled my order, and I don't want to have anything to do with them anymore.

I certainly hope you returned your product since they have a 30 day return policy.

Thanks.
    "

As I said, I kind of like the 510 a bit better, but my gf is very satisfied. I smoked the blu all day today and was very happy using it. The cartridges are refillable by pushing an open paper clip into the hole and releasing the cup that holds the juice. There's a vid out on the web showing how to do this. Unfortunately there's no cap on the cartridge to seal it after a refill as you can do with the 510 cartridges.

I don't dip so I can't speak to that abuse of the atomizer. I'll post again down the road to give later perspectives. It just seemed that there was a lot of negative being posted and I wanted to give someone else's views.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread