Digiflavor Siren GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Ya know bob, Nailz, I briefly thought about going onto Vic's YouTube channel and informing him that his assessment of the Siren V1 was incorrect as to Burning the juice on the coil, and it was a Very Flavorful Vape, but, thought better of it as there are too many FanBoys on those channels, and I could see it being taken as I was just trying to "Urinate in Vic's Corn Flakes" so to speak. Sometimes the better part of valor is to just not engage at all. I'm slowly learning that little jewel of wisdom. On the other hand, it would have been a bit of fun.:evil:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm curious, is it a thread in which no new posts have been made in a month that gets "Locked", or 2 months, or what ??

It's not fixed and automatic, but it can happen at any time. There's something in the rules about it, but I'm too lazy to look.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Ya know bob, Nailz, I briefly thought about going onto Vic's YouTube channel and informing him that his assessment of the Siren V1 was incorrect as to Burning the juice on the coil, and it was a Very Flavorful Vape, but, thought better of it as there are too many FanBoys on those channels, and I could see it being taken as I was just trying to "Urinate in Vic's Corn Flakes" so to speak. Sometimes the better part of valor is to just not engage at all. I'm slowly learning that little jewel of wisdom. On the other hand, it would have been a bit of fun.:evil:

I thought about it too, but yea decided it wasn't worth it, I think he wants the drama and just trying to put people off the Ares, so they will buy his Siren V2 instead, personally, I wish I could take the top fill off the Siren V2 and put it on the Ares, and then would have a near perfect tank for me :)

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    I looked till my eyes started glazing over for any help on a thread being closed after a certain time of non activity, and didn't find how long that time is. Oh well, guess I'll just have to come in here and give this thread a "Bump" every so often.;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I looked till my eyes started glazing over for any help on a thread being closed after a certain time of non activity, and didn't find how long that time is. Oh well, guess I'll just have to come in here and give this thread a "Bump" every so often.;)

:thumb::thumbs:

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    90 days from last post huh ?? Lets see how long I can remember that. Thank You Classwife :thumbs:. I thought it was something like 30 days, and was planning on coming back here and giving this thread an occasional "Bump" just to keep it open, since there is still the occasional question that arises about the Siren V1, the first MTL atomizer in a while that had really stirred up much enthusiasm. It is still #1 for flavor of all the RTA's that I have, and for "Vaping with Vic" to say that it cooked the juice and tasted bad just floored me, ya know ?? I'm still scratching my head over that one.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Good Deal Kat. I was hoping that you would come to like it as much as we here do. You deserve some Dancing Bananas :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Wow, you just got me totally ready for a nite on the town!!! I'm going as a dancing banana, oh yeah!

I'm curious, is it a thread in which no new posts have been made in a month that gets "Locked", or 2 months, or what ??

The system will Auto Close a thread at 90 days of last post :)
    (but I know someone that can re-open them)

Weeeeeeeelp, I was GOING to say that I believe it's 90 days til closing, but that there just might be a certain Madame Moderator who could control that.

But now, know what? I just don't feeeeeeeeeeeel like saying that.

I need a safe space.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!

Reactions: Nailz

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    90 days from last post huh ?? Lets see how long I can remember that. Thank You Classwife :thumbs:. I thought it was something like 30 days, and was planning on coming back here and giving this thread an occasional "Bump" just to keep it open, since there is still the occasional question that arises about the Siren V1, the first MTL atomizer in a while that had really stirred up much enthusiasm. It is still #1 for flavor of all the RTA's that I have, and for "Vaping with Vic" to say that it cooked the juice and tasted bad just floored me, ya know ?? I'm still scratching my head over that one.

I love my Sirens !

I love this thread !.. nearly as much as I really truly love my Sirens.. all of them.. even the ones that 'gently weep' seem to have recovered to smiling again with a complete replacement of O rings... and I am more than happy to report that even when wicked with all rayon on 3.5 or 4mm coils not even a whisper of a leak.. and simply lovely vaping with high VG juices... yep I love love love em ! I want for nothing more than a 22mm tank that performs as well :) I am so glad I stockpiled the V1's ... my hidden precious hoard !! NarBa is nice, CloudOne Batch 3 is nice, my squonkings RDA's are nice, but I lurve my Sirens :) Here endeth the sermon :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    I need a safe space.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!

:facepalm: :lol:

Nutz.jpg

• Agree
    Reactions: Katdarling
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread