Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just for the Heck of it I'm gonna take that air defuser off the air port under the coil and see what that does, and set the air flow ring to wide open and put a bit more wattage to the coil for more of a Restricted DL vape, just for an experiment.

doc.jpg

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
This isn't for MTL vaping, I've started to experiment with Restricted DL vaping in the past few weeks, so That's why I am curious about doing this. I'm still MTL'ing BTW, and prolly always will, but just curious about R-DL and the Siren V1. I'm waiting till I need to redo my build before I take that defuser off, then try it.

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
This isn't for MTL vaping, I've started to experiment with Restricted DL vaping in the past few weeks, so That's why I am curious about doing this. I'm still MTL'ing BTW, and prolly always will, but just curious about R-DL and the Siren V1. I'm waiting till I need to redo my build before I take that defuser off, then try it.
Well then that should work pretty well. Good luck!

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Uh oh:(. I'm just trying to spread my wings and see what all the hub bub about R-DL is all about. I'm Sorry :( :cry:

Just kidding, I tried it for a little while too, but didn't see the fuss myself, couldn't see the TV for vapor, wife complaining and less flavor, so quickly went back to MTL :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Nope, not a bit. I'm just wondering what it would be like to try without that defuser in there, and if I would lose too much flavor if I did. I'm always curious about things ya know.;)

Oh puleeze, you're not going to keep us all in suspense, are ya? K'mon, 5-2. Do it!!!!!!!!! :D

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Just kidding, I tried it for a little while too, but didn't see the fuss myself, couldn't see the TV for vapor, wife complaining and less flavor, so quickly went back to MTL :)

Thanks Nailz, that might be all I need to know, less flavor huh, I thought I had read that somewhere before but couldn't remember where, so thought I would try it myself.

StickyDate

Jul 17, 2017
    Just checking in to say I'm still using the Siren V Uno on a daily basis.
    Its been a great little workhorse for me. Amazing really considering my Siren arrived on (and has been in use since) Dec 7 2016.

The other daily atty I use is an Egg Roll. Not a bad wee fella for round-and-about vapin' with some higher Nic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread