ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
kopy kat.JPG

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Here's a New Experience for me. I took my 22mm Siren V1 apart to clean and re-wick after 15 tank fulls thru it, it started to taste OFF. I took it apart, cleaned it with glass on, dried it, then decided to take the glass Off, done that many times over the year plus I have had these Siren's. This time the glass Broke on me :facepalm: . Crap-ola !! I grabbed the spare glass out of the Siren box and put it in. Now I need to look for spare glass for my 22mm. Anyone have a clue as to where I might find spare Glass for a 22mm Siren V1 ??

Edit; I have heard that the Sub-tank mini glass will fit the Siren V1 22mm. Is that correct ??

I just found @ChelsB link for spare Glass for my 22mm. I forgot about that Chels, Thank You for that find.:thumbs: There's just so much information in this thread that I forgot about the glass replacements, plus I have never broken a glass tube before in the 3+ years of vaping.

Digiflavor Siren GTA

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Here's a New Experience for me. I took my 22mm Siren V1 apart to clean and re-wick after 15 tank fulls thru it, it started to taste OFF. I took it apart, cleaned it with glass on, dried it, then decided to take the glass Off, done that many times over the year plus I have had these Siren's. This time the glass Broke on me :facepalm: . Crap-ola !! I grabbed the spare glass out of the Siren box and put it in. Now I need to look for spare glass for my 22mm. Anyone have a clue as to where I might find spare Glass for a 22mm Siren V1 ??

Edit; I have heard that the Sub-Tank mini glass will fit the Siren V1 22mm. Is that correct ??

I just found @ChelsB link for spare Glass for my 22mm. I forgot about that Chels, Thank You for that find.:thumbs: There's just so much information in this thread that I forgot about the glass replacements, plus I have never broken a glass tube before in the 3+ years of vaping.

Digiflavor Siren GTA

Oh no, 52!!!!! :(

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I thought I'd put up some recent pic's of my Siren V1 setup for ya'll;

Here on my Silver SE Hohm Tech G2:
P1010351 (Large)ecf.JPG

Here are my settings for my 5 wrap, 3.5mm, 28g Kanthal, KGD wicked Siren V1 22mm, with FSK set to 10:
P1010353 (Large)ecf.JPG

Front view, any bubbles escape up to the top very easily due to the way I have it wicked:
P1010354 (Large)ecf.JPG

This one shows that I am using my Siren for Restricted Lung Hits (I'm still getting used to RLHits BTW) and like it this way Very Much. Yeah, I'm a "Bro" now :vapor:.
P1010355 (Large)ecf.JPG

Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oh no, 52!!!!! :(

And I didn't even go "Gorilla" with that glass either. I just barely started to slide it out and it cracked and broke with very little force, and I always lube up my o-rings before assembly too. It sure surprised me, that's for sure. That's the First glass tank I have broken or cracked in the 3+ years I have been vaping. My Good "JuJu" must be gone. :(

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The almost-unthinkable has happened. For the first time since I received my Sirens, I am without any running live. I broke down two last night, and am going to let them sit for a bit.

It's not that I don't like them, I do - particularly the vape. But they're my toughest to wick, by far, and I'm going to take a break from the effort.

Like all things vape, they shall return. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread