The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Digiflavor Siren GTA

Discussion in 'RTA' started by jseah, Oct 12, 2016.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 52anddone

52anddone Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I use mine daily also, on top of my G2 in TC/TL and using a Kanthal build. Really a Great RTA, the V1.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Katdarling

Katdarling Bling Kween and spreadsheet monster. ;) Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Egg Rollios, FTW. You've got good taste (IMHO), Sticky!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. 52anddone

52anddone Vaping Master ECF Veteran

:pop:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. StickyDate

StickyDate Full Member

Jul 17, 2017
    You guys put me onto the eggies, so thanks for that.

Once I worked out that Egg + Roll = eGo ONE Mega, I just had to try it! I bought two tanks and two CLR packs. Not my favourite rebuildable coils but they are doable, last a while, perform well, and don't leak!

:thumbs:

• Like Like x 4
  5. Katdarling

Katdarling Bling Kween and spreadsheet monster. ;) Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Not your fave rebuildable coils? What is it that you don't like about them? I find rewicking the Eggies to be the easiest of all. Scoot in a bit o' cotton or rayon, trim to fluffy bunny ears, and Bob's yer Uncle!

What IS your favourite rebuildable, Sticky?

• Like Like x 2
  6. StickyDate

StickyDate Full Member

Jul 17, 2017
    Hmm, not sure why I said they weren't my favourite because the CLR is the only rebuildable pop-in coil that I use. I mainly use RTAs, so I guess I was comparing the ease (for me) of rebuilding an RTA over the CLR.

But about the CLR, you're right about rewicking, they're easy peasy and I really can't believe how so little cotton can wick and perform so well!
    I find recoiling a little bit awkward because the coil housing is so tiny. Overall not a deal breaker for me because the Eggies really do perform so well and that's why I use it everyday. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1