classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Oh I know. And two cheers for the luxury (necessity) of a strainer when doing vape laundry!

I believe everyone attends the ECF party for varied reasons. Perhaps to learn about vape, to help teach others, or simply for some meaningful yet light-hearted conversation and entertainment.

For whatever one's particular and individual reason, it appears we're all pretty happy to be here, and have this forum as the greatest tool in our arsenal.

Plus...... the GLEE of spending other people's money! That never gets old. :D ;)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I have 3 25mm and 4 22mm. Of those 7 tanks, I can count on 5 of them weeping like a lil liberal on election day when I re-fill the juice. The other 2 work flawlessly and for the life of me I have no idea why. They are all wicked, coiled, o-ringed, and used in the exact same manner. So I feel your pain there...

Maybe you should try a adding extra wick to your wick tails? You can do this after it's already wicked. I apologize if I am repeating myself and/or you have already tried this. I just don't remember. When I have the weeping through the afc, I cut a small strip of KGD and add it to the underside of the wick tails. Since the wick is already wet with juice, the new cotton sliver should stick to the old wick. If it does not, just add a little juice to the new cotton and press it against the old, already wet wick.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Maybe you should try a adding extra wick to your wick tails? You can do this after it's already wicked. I apologize if I am repeating myself and/or you have already tried this. I just don't remember. When I have the weeping through the afc, I cut a small strip of KGD and add it to the underside of the wick tails. Since the wick is already wet with juice, the new cotton sliver should stick to the old wick. If it does not, just add a little juice to the new cotton and press it against the old, already wet wick.

Yep! I learned it from Classy, and it's really helped me a lot. Fill those channels! :toast:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    The selected product combination is currently unavailable.

You are right! I didn't see that! Thanks Nailz.

I keep telling every vendor I buy from to -- please, please, please -- stock the silver 22s! As soon as someone gets them in stock, they fly off the shelves!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld

Mada

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 21, 2014
    Egypt

52anddone

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Last edited:

Fad

ECF Veteran
    Sep 17, 2011
    England
    I need to double check this with a physical build but I believe the replacement base o-rings for the "Subtank Plus" also fit the Siren 25.

I got sent some a long time ago by mistake - just clearing my old 'box of bits' out and had a flash of inspiration !

They fit in place and appear to be identical - maybe someone else can confirm ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread