Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicBox

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2010
Australia
Things I have learned to occupy waiting-for-delivery time

1. Learn to crochet. This will come in handy as the nights turn cold.(and give you a use for the excess hair you will grow)
2. Always wear pants. It makes the neighbours less suspicious and lulls postal workers into a false sense of security.
3. Contemplate your navel. If that doesn't work, copperplate your nipple.
4. Never lose faith. Sometimes it's hard to believe, but somewhere out there, is an EMS worker who loves you and wants you to be happy.
5. Did I mention the bit about wearing pants?

Hope that helps.
Good luck and my thoughts are with you.
I think I hear him now.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Things I have learned to occupy waiting-for-delivery time

1. Learn to crochet. This will come in handy as the nights turn cold.(and give you a use for the excess hair you will grow)
2. Always wear pants. It makes the neighbours less suspicious and lulls postal workers into a false sense of security.
3. Contemplate your navel. If that doesn't work, copperplate your nipple.
4. Never lose faith. Sometimes it's hard to believe, but somewhere out there, is an EMS worker who loves you and wants you to be happy.
5. Did I mention the bit about wearing pants?

Hope that helps.
Good luck and my thoughts are with you.
I think I hear him now.

Thanks a lot for the reassurance guys. I feel much better now. And this one was the all-time best: “Contemplate your navel. If that doesn't work, copperplate your nipple.”:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

please --

Bart -- OMG -- Pleeeeeeezzzzz

deffinately always wear pants !!!!!!!!

can you imagine all the 'splainin' you will have to do --

tackling the delivery guys with no pants on !!!!!
8-o 8-o :shock: :shock:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
You know I'm trying to find all this amusing but it's getting a bit old now. I got excuses of the volcano and a couple others but the fact stays that I just got a parcel again from Heavens Gift that was shipped a day before EM shipped my parcel. So on 15/04/2010 Heavens Gift shipped registered airmail received today on 16/04/2010 EM shipped EMS and nobody there or here can tell me where the parcel is:confused::nah:
Martin

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Hi, for one, I dont give excuses thanks, and eastmall is not in control of anyones packages after they leave. It's understandable your irritated, Thanks for trying to make me look bad.

rick

You know I'm trying to find all this amusing but it's getting a bit old now. I got excuses of the volcano and a couple others but the fact stays that I just got a parcel again from Heavens Gift that was shipped a day before EM shipped my parcel. So on 15/04/2010 Heavens Gift shipped registered airmail received today on 16/04/2010 EM shipped EMS and nobody there or here can tell me where the parcel is:confused::nah:
Martin

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
Hi, for one, I dont give excuses thanks, and eastmall is not in control of anyones packages after they leave. It's understandable your irritated, Thanks for trying to make me look bad.

rick

:confused: Did I mention any names you did not need my help to make you look bad you just did it all by yourself!!! and if you can't take a bit of criticism you should not be in this game.:mad:
Martin

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Since I am the only one doing cs for eastmall, it stands to reason.

I see your just venting your frustrations on someone, go ahead, I'm getting paid to listen . As long as it makes you feel better.

If you like, I can cancel the order, and give you a refund, this will save you all that anguish ? No games.
rick
:confused: Did I mention any names you did not need my help to make you look bad you just did it all by yourself!!! and if you can't take a bit of criticism you should not be in this game.:mad:
Martin

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Martin

Martin,

this is not very nice,

there is only one person doing Customer Service so any remarks made about service are obviously associated with this person.

I know for a fact that Mud has put in many many long days and nights to try to get issues resolved for our customers,

I think it is unfair to blame CS or Eastmall for packages getting delayed, we do our very best to get them out as quickly as possible, and get them into customs, we even try to chase them thru china customs if there are delays,

but honestly,

once it is in the hands of the mail carriers,

there is not much we can do, except watch, and track if it is possible to track.

Esig

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
LOL This must be a joke. Is this thread not called Shipping Reassurance! All I did was stating facts and now I'm the bad one and getting attacked by All the EM Supplier Associate's where is the reassurance part now? Let's just leave it here and I won't bother you guys again What is a few hundred American Dollars if it comes it comes if not who the hell cares definitely not you guys with responses like that. I wish you all just the best for the future but I'm out of here and by the way Thanks to Di and Mud for trying so hard on their side and remember no bad feelings from my side may EM just go from strength to strength. Bye to everyone on here that made my day most of the times with their Humor I did appreciate that.
Martin

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
No, no joke, you must understand that eastmall is not the carrier, and cannot control what happens after the package leaves.

Although we would love to, it is not possible.

I have explained to you this in email, I'm sorry if you took the volcanoe news as an excuse, it was factual.

If you feel as if you must leave, I understand, although I think entirely unnecessary. And if I made you feel badly by defending actions, it was not intentional.

The responses were simply , were explaining, and offering you a way out of your frustrations.

rick

LOL This must be a joke. Is this thread not called Shipping Reassurance! All I did was stating facts and now I'm the bad one and getting attacked by All the EM Supplier Associate's where is the reassurance part now? Let's just leave it here and I won't bother you guys again What is a few hundred American Dollars if it comes it comes if not who the hell cares definitely not you guys with responses like that. I wish you all just the best for the future but I'm out of here and by the way Thanks to Di and Mud for trying so hard on their side and remember no bad feelings from my side may EM just go from strength to strength. Bye to everyone on here that made my day most of the times with their Humor I did appreciate that.
Martin

hotone

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Toronto
Took 16 days from posted to Canada for me. Most of the time was 9 days from leaving China to Canadian customs.

It would have been faster except my address was written in pen and one of the letters in my postal code was hard to read. Canada post actually called me to verify my postal code and I received it the next day. When I got my package I looked at the address and one letter did look like an H, which was incorrect.

May I suggest that you print the address on your shipping labels rather then write them by hand?

Other then that I was happy with the customer service. I had emailed them to change my order minutes after I placed it and they corrected it quickly without a problem.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Glad you have gotten your package.

As well as I am that we were able to add in those changes .

Customs forms are different in each country, although I am aware of online customs forms, I chose not to use them myself. I am not sure about in China, but thanks for the suggestion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread