Dispatched 11 days ago & still in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to usps here my status i should get mine today woo hoo but its funny doesn't show it went through customs..

Your item arrived at 10:48 AM on June 9, 2009 in FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22401. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Arrival at Unit, June 09, 2009, 10:48 am, FREDERICKSBURG, VA 22401
bullet_circle.gif
Processed through Sort Facility, June 09, 2009, 7:58 am, RICHMOND, VA 23250
bullet_circle.gif
Inbound International Arrival, June 07, 2009, 7:42 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign International Dispatch, June 04, 2009, 2:04 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
bullet_circle.gif
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign Acceptance, June 03, 2009, 2:58 pm

MrBrown

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Hurst, TX
Well my order arrived at 11am this morning (-6gmt) and its all in good shape. I got the sampler special and the extra's were not what I expected them to be, but the basic order is correct and they are extra's so I'll experiment.

USPS still says that my order is leaving customs.

Thank you EastMall.

P.S. I noticed the sampler packs only come in 18 and 8mg now. Are you low on stock or is this the way it's going to stay? Personally I like being able to sample the various flavors but at my higher level of nicotine.

Txrider

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
..and sometimes tracking says it's still in China and it's really still in China:shock:

Or in my case USPS tracking now says they tried to deliver it at my house today at 11:30am.. :(

It said cleared customs in SF about 3pm yesterday afternoon.

Could have sworn I used my office address like last time, ahh well I'll get it on the way home.

Post office here I come.

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
from a UK standpoint , my order took just 10 days from order to me recieving it . Was in coventry customs for 3 of those days.

no probs whatsoever , tracking didn't show up on EMS 'till 3 or 4 days after order but my order confirmation made me aware of that anyway.

All in all I'm more than happy with my Intial order from you guys , simple , no probs ..how I like it :)

great stuff , thanks guys

ApO.

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
Hey guys - 4 days in customs is nothing.

I had to send my Omni e-cig back to Sedansa for replacement and it sat in Belgium customs for 34 days before it cleared!!

I kept checking and checking and then I figured well there goes my e-cig as well as the money I paid for it.

Thank heavens I had the tracking number which said when it was shipped because after being in transit for so long my warranty had expired.

Marlyn M

Apr 1, 2009
NV
Day 4 in customs (went in Sunday at 1:44pm, still there...) and I am starting to really freak out (ordered on 5/31)... 8-o
i just checked on ruyandirect.com and they have a statement about shipment delays due to being denied international shipment in China and returned back to them. I believe they are both in the same region of China, maybe Eastmall is having the same problem. Check out the big red update on the main page at ruyandirect.

Edit: They took it off, but it was on there yesterday, they said anything returned woild be reshipped out. Just email eastmall, they are excellent about getting back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread