DIY a very very cold e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathared

Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Singapore
Hey guys, I'm pretty new here. I don't post much on ecf but only questions.
I'm curious, I've gotten HC's Menthol Flavoring, but I don't seem to feel any cool/cold sensation at the back of my throat, or anywhere at all actually. So I placed an order for Menthol Crystals at a local store which will be coming in next Monday. I made peach menthol(both HC's) with base 24mg 50%PG/50%VG, the peach taste is strong. I placed a drop of each flavoring into 1ml.
I experimented by placing 3drops of Menthol into my base, a different 1ml test, but still. It's more of the menthol taste rather than any cool sensation or whatever. Which is strange. So with the help of my Menthol Crystals, will it be cool? If not, I wouldn't know why I went to buy it at the first place. :facepalm:
I want my eliquid, like really really ice cold.

DrmChld

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
OR USA
www.ecblendflavors.com
Menthol helps, but gives the menthol taste. Koolada gives the menthol cool effect without the menthol taste. You might need to let your mentol mix steep for a few days. Place it in hot water, when it starts to cool off, shake the bottle and put it back into more hot water. Do this a few times then let it sit for a day or four. Then try it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread